Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bust/Cup size. Am I doing it wrong? (take two)

(26-04-2015, 06:51 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Take this for what's worth. Being a man with Gynecomastia I have been wearing bra's for the last year pretty solid. I tried to look and use them guides. Here is my observation.

If your breast's are wide set, all bets are off as to cup size, just almost the same if you are fuller in the center and not so much on the outside.

According to my measurements.

Top of bust(armpit) 43.5"
Across Nipple 48"
Under Bust (strap would go) 40"

most bra guides put me in a 44 DD(F)

LOL... B.S.

It's more like a 40 C So, go off your strap measurement. As far as Cup size, if you eyeball it, buy a cheap one and see how it fits you. To me, you might be a D cup, just by looking at your picture.

Haha, I see.. yeah I don't relate when it comes to strap measurements or to be more specific ..to any kind of measurement. Same goes for weigh. I use my hands and eyes for those things, that's the best way in my opinion. Only "problem" is that you can't write it on paper so to speak.

You are measuring your bust correctly, but your band measurement looks like it's too low. The tape should sit horizontally right under your breast root. From the pictures, it looks like you're measuring under where the breast touches your torso; you need to scoot the tape up until it's sitting right in the breast crease.

Once you have your measurements, you'll have to try on bras to see what size you are. The numbers are just an estimate. I wouldn't add any more than two inches to the band measurement, though. And when you try on bras, lean over once you have it on and pull the breast tissue into the breast so that everything is sitting in the cups and isn't being squished off to the side. Make sure that the band is sitting right under your breasts (your breasts shouldn't touch your torso when wearing a bra).

My best guess would be in the 30-32 D-E range, which isn't as big as it sounds.

These are pictures of 30DDs: http://www.brabandproject.com/gallery/search?band=30&cup=DD&age=&brand=&sister_sizes=0&search=Search

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon