Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

journey to c cup from b cup

And you have a nice size and shape already to startSmile

yes i'm slightly lower in estrogen

You have a cute face. We are from the same birth year btwSmile Wish you much luck here.

thank you wish you luck too! have you had success with NBE?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlL3eKWObCU

i did new update video so far i started with 83cm bust gained 0.5 cm and now im back to my starting size.

i changed my plan i stopped fenugreek it made my pee smell and made me so hungry. so now i started taking PM and maca from the first day of period pm & maca powder hot drink every day
i've had no negative effects from take the herbs so far so im happy about that.

after i took the pm and maca for 14 days my breast measured 83.5 cm and they lookked fuller, however today theyy measure 83 cm again

3 factors that could have affected my results
i've been eatting healthy and doing 1- 2 hours of exersize 5- 6 times per week im trying to lose weight in the rest of my body but at the same time gain breast growth. so far my waist was 77.5 cm now its 73cm my hip/ butt easurement was 91.5 cm now it is 89cm reduction. i really happy i've lost weight in those areas but im not sure if the exersize culd be affecting my results

factor 2 i'm moving house at the end of this month so i havent been able to be consitant, during the 14 days i took the herbs every day and massaged with my oil after the 14 days i got distracted with the load of moving so i stopped everything i was suppost to cycle my herbs after the 14 days and massage but i didnt end up doing it . so this could be a factor

factor 3 could i be that the PM only swells the breast tissue then after you stop taking it the results stop?

next month i will be consistant with my herbs so i can test is and see which one affected the results

I don't really know what to say about your program. There are people here that are really good with the fact, but I would say you are still having success, especially considering how much you exercise! I don't know what kind of exercise you are doing, but I think it is good to consider your physical regimen and dieting while doing NBE. Make sure you are getting enough healthy fats & proteins. Congrats on all your good changes. Also, you are pulling off that red lipstick in your video! We have a similar skin tone, but I feel like red lipstick does't work on my face like that. Looking good.

PS: That hungry thing can be annoying. I felt like I was just looking for food all the time, at certain times on the NBE journey. I find that when I take my vitamins, I feel less munchy. I think the body may just be looking for extra nourishment in some of the cases. But sometimes when the hormones flair, I will just eat for hours like a crazy person. Hahaha!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon