Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Which program for me now

(23-04-2015, 07:39 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(13-04-2015, 09:34 AM)zikonguyen Wrote:  Hello everybody
I started to massage my breasts by an oil I bought from China: Plum Breast oil and after 2 months I got the result in the picture. I stoped use the oil for a long time. But now I want to re-start and use herbal for my breast.

Could you please give me any suggest for my program now ?

I have intended for: 2000mg evening primrose
1000mg Saw Palmetto
1000mg Borage oil
2000mg fenu greek
500 l-arginine
+ flax seed oil

the long term consequences of estrogen dominance isn't pretty and they say MOST of us are all E Dom cause of environmental reasons. im personally waiting to get my hormones checked too before I risk taking anything that might increase estrogen "just in case".
id personally recommend anyone trying NBE to get their hormones checked first because I took herbs for Africa and they just messed up my hormones when I normally had a perfect cycle with no problems.
your pics are beautiful and I agree they do look like C's in the last pic.

Thank you. I'll try to get a test asap.
Does it have a name of the test ? Or I should ask the doctor ?
My bf is a doctor but I dont want to ask him about girl things ..=,=

(27-04-2015, 11:10 AM)zikonguyen Wrote:  
I started to massage my breasts by an oil I bought from China: Plum Breast oil and after 2 months I got the result in the picture. I stoped use the oil for a long time. But now I want to re-start and use herbal for my breast.

1000mg Saw Palmetto
1000mg Borage oil
2000mg fenu greek
500 l-arginine
+ flax seed oil

the long term consequences of estrogen dominance isn't pretty and they say MOST of us are all E Dom cause of environmental reasons. im personally waiting to get my hormones checked too before I risk taking anything that might increase estrogen "just in case".
id personally recommend anyone trying NBE to get their hormones checked first because I took herbs for Africa and they just messed up my hormones when I normally had a perfect cycle with no problems.

You are soo lucky your bf a doctor! look he doesn't need to know why you "really" want a hormone test. You just ask him to arrange a hormone test for you because youre period is irregular and you are concerned. Im sure he wont ask questions after that.

Amazing. that is a lot of growth for two months. Maybe if the oil works, it is good to keep using it. Anyway, a lot of us do some kind of massage with any program. Can you put a link for the oil? I would be very curious about any information any of us can get from it.

(27-04-2015, 08:48 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(27-04-2015, 11:10 AM)zikonguyen Wrote:  

1000mg Saw Palmetto
1000mg Borage oil
2000mg fenu greek
500 l-arginine
+ flax seed oil

You are soo lucky your bf a doctor! look he doesn't need to know why you "really" want a hormone test. You just ask him to arrange a hormone test for you because youre period is irregular and you are concerned. Im sure he wont ask questions after that.

Thank you. I asked him and try to get a hormone test before start my program.

(01-05-2015, 08:56 AM)char Wrote:  Amazing. that is a lot of growth for two months. Maybe if the oil works, it is good to keep using it. Anyway, a lot of us do some kind of massage with any program. Can you put a link for the oil? I would be very curious about any information any of us can get from it.

There are a lot of oil in Chinese. I used the type named " naritusi" (纳日图斯)

You'll see lots of amazing results if you found that oil topic =,=

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon