Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ella's Summary 32A/B to 34C-D

(09-07-2015, 08:29 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  Ella you're alive!!Big Grin

Ha ha yes I am indeed Shy

Hi Ella, what kind of program did u follow?
2 cups are a BIIIIIG growth! 
I’m searching for a hope right now. I’m a fucking AAA cup but I can’t grow :/

(23-08-2018, 04:28 PM)Cely Wrote:  Hi Ella, what kind of program did u follow?

Have you tried a "self referred" hormone test? you can buy or arrange them online. I only ask as i noticed you said hairs on chin and nipples? That to me isnt normal and i know what A HOLES doctors can be. Id be looking at diet at the very least - not sure how you eat etc. You could look at seed cycling, im heading down the hormone balance angle for you first before you try anything else. Have you looked at our "non herbal nbe thread" its strategies other than herbs or pills to try nbe.

(09-07-2015, 08:38 PM)EllaC Wrote:  

Alive here too  Wink

(26-08-2018, 01:46 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(09-07-2015, 08:38 PM)EllaC Wrote:  

Alive here too  Wink

Good to hear my friend  Smile

(23-08-2018, 08:02 PM)EllaC Wrote:  

Have you tried a "self referred" hormone test? you can buy or arrange them online. I only ask as i noticed you said hairs on chin and nipples? That to me isnt normal and i know what A HOLES doctors can be. Id be looking at diet at the very least - not sure how you eat etc. You could look at seed cycling, im heading down the hormone balance angle for you first before you try anything else. Have you looked at our "non herbal nbe thread" its strategies other than herbs or pills to try nbe.

Thank u Ella, 
So, I went to an obgyn few years ago cause I tought I have PCOS (hair on nipples, lips and chin, but my body isn’t so hairy / acne/ heavy pain during my menses) i told her tha my cycles was regular but shorter than 28 and very light. I always had depression and anxiety.
She did me an ECO and told me that my hair was normal, my ovaries was ok and light cycle was ok. She refused to did an hormonal test.

I tried PM but I gain weight and cellulite and quit after a month. I must say that I didn’t cycle PM cause I followed instructions, I think this was my issue, I want to try again but i’m so Scared of gain thight fat. 
I tried borrage oil with fannel, no growth, just thight fat and cellulite, my seddlebag grew a lot. 
I tried flaxseeds everyday but nothing. 
Noogleberry just hurts me, but no growth. 
Massage is good, but I never grew. 
I tried BO but I just gain seddlebags, thight fat... but no grow. 
I tried volufiline and no growth.

Right now I said “well, everything I take goes on my lower body, maybe there is something in my boobs which stops growth, so maybe too much androgen receptors” (I must say that my mother has a D cup and very thin thights, she is an apple, but women in my dad’s family have small boobs)
I tought to hight androgens cause I NEVER had boobs, no pain during puberty, never an A cup (I was 10 pounds fatter but never an A cup!!!) my nipples/areolas Seems to be so childy. 

I found just a girl with my same situation/boobs on this forum: girlfriday, but she is very skinny. 

Right now I just focus my attention to lower my androgens and reduce my androgen receptors. I also have an healty lifestyle and massage. Not growth right now.

(27-08-2018, 09:54 AM)7Cely Wrote:  
(23-08-2018, 08:02 PM)EllaC Wrote:  

Thank u Ella, 
So, I went to an obgyn few years ago cause I tought I have PCOS (hair on nipples, lips and chin, but my body isn’t so hairy / acne/ heavy pain during my menses) i told her tha my cycles was regular but shorter than 28 and very light. I always had depression and anxiety.
She did me an ECO and told me that my hair was normal, my ovaries was ok and light cycle was ok. She refused to did an hormonal test.

I tried PM but I gain weight and cellulite and quit after a month. I must say that I didn’t cycle PM cause I followed instructions, I think this was my issue, I want to try again but i’m so Scared of gain thight fat. 
I tried borrage oil with fannel, no growth, just thight fat and cellulite, my seddlebag grew a lot. 
I tried flaxseeds everyday but nothing. 
Noogleberry just hurts me, but no growth. 
Massage is good, but I never grew. 
I tried BO but I just gain seddlebags, thight fat... but no grow. 
I tried volufiline and no growth.

Right now I said “well, everything I take goes on my lower body, maybe there is something in my boobs which stops growth, so maybe too much androgen receptors” (I must say that my mother has a D cup and very thin thights, she is an apple, but women in my dad’s family have small boobs)
I tought to hight androgens cause I NEVER had boobs, no pain during puberty, never an A cup (I was 10 pounds fatter but never an A cup!!!) my nipples/areolas Seems to be so childy. 

I found just a girl with my same situation/boobs on this forum: girlfriday, but she is very skinny. 

Right now I just focus my attention to lower my androgens and reduce my androgen receptors. I also have an healty lifestyle and massage. Not growth right now.

This must be tough on you but sounds like your heading down right track. I think u can manipulate your body into change but it’s the figuring out what works for you that’s the hard part. 
At the least get processed sugar out of your diet. I was a sugar baby in my teens which messed up my development . I appreciate noogling would hurt if there’s no tissue but it’s not all about hard suction anyway. Have you tried just gentle hold and release method, even if your not pulling up much tissue all but keep at that for a while and see if there’s ANY increase in tissue cause that would be a start .
All the women in my fam have big breasts so I think genetics don’t come in to play plus theirs epigenetics. 
I hope it works out fir you and you find something that works  Smile

Yeah ella, you’re right, sugars are bad. I was a sugar baby too, my weight was out of control, I was too fat and I had depression too, i drunk a lot of coffee, I didn’t sleep enough. 
This messed up my development, i’m Sure! 
Then I cut all junks, my weight is good, but my body is horrible, i’m Flat with huge thights and butt. This is the real problem with my NBE, everything works on my seddlebag. 

Right now I didn’t get boobs with my anti-androgens regime. 
I want try again PM because i’m Sure it works and I was wrong when I took it without cycling, but i’m scared of effects on my lower body. 
Maybe should i try PC before to take PM capsules? Yeah, I could have estrogen dominance, but i’m Not sure because I haven’t heavy and long menses, I haven’t sore boobs or bloating. 
Maybe should I try BO again because my boobs looks quite undeveloped? It sounds great for undeveloped breast, but when I took it, it works just on my thigts. 
I’m so confused. 

What did u take for ur NBE? I didn’t get it. 

I noogled a lot when I was in my teens, because it was the only right thing for a teen-girl, but i’m Sure it can’t work on me. The problem is not that it hurts, the problem is that it can’t work on my no-tissue boobs. 
I read girlfriday’s thread, she didn’t gain boobs too just noogling. The only thing which works for her was BO. I think AA cups without children should avoid NOogleberry, it’s just a waste of money and time. 

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon