Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

So far I've grown 2 cups in a year and a half!

Hmm now you kinda make me wanna change programs. Lol how soon were you seeing growth from PM?

(13-05-2015, 11:58 PM)sweets93 Wrote:  Hmm now you kinda make me wanna change programs. Lol how soon were you seeing growth from PM?

You should at least try it and see if you like it! I know.. whenever I start researching things it always makes me want to change up my program. I think it's good to keep changing it though so your body doesn't become too adjusted to the herbs.

Oh gosh, I can't remember exactly. I started taking PM towards the end of November in 2013 I think. I was taking 1 a day though and not cycling. It wasn't until I started cycling it correctly that I saw a difference. But for some people taking 1 a day does work. I also was taking red clover WITH PM which is a big no-no. I noticed my nipples got darker when the PM started to kick in though. I guess I would say PM is most noticeable for me in the second half of my cycle when I start taking vitex, fenugreek, etc. I know I'm taking the right amount if my breasts start filling out in the luteal phase.
So, if you're taking the right amounts for your body, you should notice changes in less than a month.
Btw, it's always good to start off with the lowest dose (1 a day) so you can ease your body into it and then see how your body responds and if you should up it to 2.

I also noticed a huge difference when I split up my pills and took half in the morning and half at night, rather than all of them at one point in the day.

Yeah I think I might try it. I was on BO but I stopped for a few days, should I detox or something?

So the ideal way to take PM is take it during your period? and then the other days you take fenugreek, vitex, etc?

What happens if you take 1 a day? I'm not trying to mess my cycle up lol

P.S. UPDATE

This month I changed my program up a bit. I haven't done a full month of this new program, so I can't really say if it's working yet. I may need to tweak some of the days. But here is my new program:

I based it off of this chart seen in another post

Day 1-2 PC (vitex) and all other pills taken with vitex
Day 3-7 1 pm, all other pills taken with pm
Day 8-12 2 pm, all other pills taken with pm
Day 13-14 nothing except maca, msm, fish oil, fso, multivitamins, ginkgo
Day 15-19 2 pc and all other pills taken with vitex
Day 20-22 3 pc, all other pills with vitex
Day 23-28 2 pc, all other pills with vitex

Andd I have been drinking spearmint every day religiously -- before I would skip some days.
My program is starting to get complicated!! :[] lol
but I think this might help my breasts grow quicker! I'll keep yall updated on what happens with it.

I wanted the herbs to follow more closely with the actual menstrual cycle. If I have any issues, I will definitely be needing to adjust the number of pills on different days. But I am excited to see if this works!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wow I really like your program, I actually jotted it down on my calendar lol. Seems practical! Do you think vitex is essential for this program?

Interesting! Definitely following your progress.

Smile

Xo, Soli

@sweets93,

Oops I didn't see your other post before my last post for some reason!

Hmm, I haven't messed with BO ever, but cleanses are always good to get things out of your system. I like the milk thistle cleanse Smile

But yes, the most ubiquitous programs for PM have said to take it during your period and to not take any phytoestrogens (red clover, fenugreek, etc.) on the days you are taking PM. I think it has to do with blocking the estrogen receptor sites -- someone correct me if I'm wrong. I usually remember what herbs to take and what not to take, but sometimes forget the reasons why :[] -- I need to study up again! lol. BUT remember, everyone's body reacts differently and you may already have more estrogen or progesterone in your body, which is why sometimes taking 1 PM a day without cycling works for some and not for others.

I think taking 1 PM a day didn't mess up my cycle (I can't remember now though Dodgy, but you could be different.

I know that BonitaDDs was on the depo shot when she was taking 1 PM a day without cycling. And the depo shot is just progesterone only - no estrogen.

Vitex increases the progesterone levels in the body and you need a balance between estrogen and progesterone for nbe (and for a healthy hormonal balance); the hard part is learning how much progesterone and how much estrogen you need!

I just started somewhere (by copying a bunch of other people's programs and combining them to form my own) and then either added or subtracted where I thought was necessary Smile. The one way that I can really tell if I am growing is if my breasts don't shrink during or after my period!

Thanks for such a detailed reply! I appreciate it. Ohh I see, I think I'll try the cycling since I hear people get messed up periods from doing it every day.

So you think I need to buy vitex? I already have progesterone cream is that good enough? I'm gonna make a similar program to your new one Smile I just don't wanna buy all those lol. I bought Ainterol so I'm gonna wait till my next period to try it out.

Congrats on all your success! I hope it works for me too

I think cycling will be better Smile

And it is actually advised not to take vitex with progesterone cream. So one or the other will work. You don't need to buy vitex.
Applying herbs directly to the skin will allow your body to absorb them more so the progesterone cream is probably a better idea! I just take pills for convenience.

Thank you!! But I'm not done yet Wink and I hope you see some results soon too sweets! I may just have to try PC if it works really well for you
Good luck Smile keep me updated!

Also, side note, I am on day 9 of my cycle and have been taking the 2 PMs instead of 1 for a few days now and I woke up with sore breasts! Big Grin so fingers crossed on this new program working!

Hi msnewboobies, I finally got my period 2 days ago so I just took 1 cap of PM today. Any tips or advice while taking it? Did you experience any side effects?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon