Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

So far I've grown 2 cups in a year and a half!

(08-04-2015, 10:41 PM)Beautywithboobs Wrote:  
(08-04-2015, 06:01 AM)msnewboobies Wrote:  I do but I am still debating if I should post them or not. My bf would probably hate me if he ever knew lol.
But I also am waiting until I meet my full goal (full 32D)

I see we're you a small 32b or full 32b when starting
I got confused because of ur other thread

I think I was in denial. lol but I was most definitely a small 32b. Before/during my period I would swell and fit my 32b bras but that doesn't seem like it should count. Most of the month I couldn't fill up my 32b bras.

Hey girl, have you reached your goal yet? Your size is pretty much my dream size.lol do you think the pills you're taking attributed to your growth or it was mostly pumping?

(23-04-2015, 10:35 AM)sweets93 Wrote:  Hey girl, have you reached your goal yet? Your size is pretty much my dream size.lol do you think the pills you're taking attributed to your growth or it was mostly pumping?

hi love!
I actually keep forgetting my pumps at my bfs house Dodgy So for the last two weeks in a row I haven't pumped Sad so mad at myself.
But, I am just starting to get fuller again after losing a little swelling earlier this month (not due to not pumping -- they went down after my period). I am once again beginning to get a little overflow in my 32C bras- not quite as much as before. I could definitely wear a 32D now, but it would have a little room in it.

Honestly, I think the combination of pills and pumping together are what really gave me the best results. I can't say if pumping alone contributed to my growth because I was never not on any pills for an extended period of time to tell. However, I have heard of others getting growth just from pumping Smile
I think the pumping helped clear out my breasts if that makes sense and rid them of any blockages or toxins that kept my pills from reaching them (??).

You just have to keep going and not get discouraged! What's really helped me is buying a bra that is one cup size bigger than where you are now (even if it's not your final goal). Take a picture of yourself in the bra and remember how the bra fits you. I don't measure with a tape measure anymore because I suck at it lol. But give it a month or two and try the bra on again. I am so shocked my 32C is almost too small for me now when before I had huge gaps!

I left my oil mixture rub at my boyfriends too, so I have been using avocado oil this week on my breasts and I don't know why I didn't think of this before, but avocado oil is so rich with fats it's doing a nice job of plumping up my boobs! And it has made them softer than they ever felt with any other oil. TongueTongue

Hello! Can you please tell me what kind of BCP you are using? You are not afraid that the other pills could interact with the BCP?

I'm curious about your bcp too! I've been out of the game for a minute and could not do nbe because of the mirena IUD but now I'm starting back on yaz. Your program looks great!

Congratulations! I really like your program because it seems pretty simple to follow, just wondering what brand of PM are you using? I'm having trouble finding a brand that I feel safe taking.

Thanks for the advice! I'm going to try that Smile so you'd recommend PM? I'm not sure how to calculate days and such because I heard PM should not be taken on your period. I'm kinda curious about it because I'm on BO but i would like to know about other options, since I took an online quiz and it says I'm estrogen deficient.

(06-05-2015, 10:20 PM)sweets93 Wrote:  Thanks for the advice! I'm going to try that Smile so you'd recommend PM? I'm not sure how to calculate days and such because I heard PM should not be taken on your period. I'm kinda curious about it because I'm on BO but i would like to know about other options, since I took an online quiz and it says I'm estrogen deficient.

Not to be butting into anyone's thread but what online quiz did you take can you send me the linkBig Grin
Thsnks

Sorry for the late response! I have been pretty busy :/

I wish I could just not take bcp but I need to be on it. I take ortho tri cyclen lo, but I heard in the next few years they plan on getting out of the bcp business and won't make bcp anymore! So I'll probably switch to another low estrogen bcp when that happens.
I worried in the beginning about PM and vitex interacting with it, but I have been on BCP during my whole journey and nothing major has happened - knock on wood! lol, but I do try to be more careful and cautious with sex.

I take ainterol PM: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PDFYNZK/ref=sr_ph?ie=UTF8&qid=1431542991&sr=1&keywords=ainterol

I've only tried this one, but I can tell it's effective because when I take more/too much of it, it puts my body out of balance and I become estrogen dominant! Be careful and remember to really listen to your body, if something seems wrong, it most likely is and you should adjust your program accordingly.

I take PM on my period days. I've read that you are supposed to take it around day 1-14 (some people do day 2/3 to day 12/13) Your period days would be day 1-7.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon