Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

my program

MB MIGHT be right! When I first saw these last pictures (I didn't get to see the older ones, first), I wasn't sure if you were a girl or a guy tucking.

You can have your own opinions but I disagree. I wear a corset to decrease my waist to hip ratio and give curves from the waist to the hip. Without it I was way worse. My weight just goes to my stomach without a corset. I have looked up models on modelmayhem that have bigger or same size hips and most have slimmer thighs than me. For proof I will measure my upper thigh in the next photo. Thanks to the last person especially. You really made me confidence go to zero. Marilyn monroe had 35-22-35 measurements and nobody thought she was too skinny. Valeria lukyanova is way slimmer than I, she is 5'7 99lbs and I think she looks like a women.
Heart 

Oh Sweetkisses, you are a beautiful LADY, with a gorgeous waist that many wish for it. Hugs, POM

(09-04-2015, 09:07 PM)pom19 Wrote:  Oh Sweetkisses, you are a beautiful LADY, with a gorgeous waist that many wish for it. Hugs, POM

Thank you. That makes me feel a little better

Your body is gorgeous!!

(09-04-2015, 07:23 PM)sweetkisses Wrote:  Thanks to the last person especially. You really made me confidence go to zero. Marilyn monroe had 35-22-35 measurements and nobody thought she was too skinny. Valeria lukyanova is way slimmer than I, she is 5'7 99lbs and I think she looks like a women.
If you mean me, I'm REALLY sorry, but I DIDN'T mean it to be ANY kind of an insult, it was SUPPOSED to be a compliment! You have a GREAT body!!

It was really hard to take pictures. I measured my hips. They were 33 inches at the fullest. My widest part of my right thigh was 20 inches. The widest part of my left thigh is 18 inches. There is a 2 inch difference between the widest part of my thighs. I definitely consider my right thigh big. I am thinking of taking Nature's Way Vitex fruit to help with my period problems and other problems such as my mild acne problem.

I would like to know if others have taken Vitex fruit supplements. Also any recommendations would be great.

I am not going to be taking a multivitamin anymore. I will take the vitamins I feel like I need separately such as Vitamin A and B12. Also, I have been taking magnesium supplements because I had trouble going to the bathroom even with lots of fiber and water. Magnesium has definitely helped. I am going to take Biotin for my thin hair problem.

(10-05-2015, 07:08 PM)sweetkisses Wrote:  It was really hard to take pictures. I measured my hips. They were 33 inches at the fullest. My widest part of my right thigh was 20 inches. The widest part of my left thigh is 18 inches. There is a 2 inch difference between the widest part of my thighs. I definitely consider my right thigh big. I am thinking of taking Nature's Way Vitex fruit to help with my period problems and other problems such as my mild acne problem.

I would like to know if others have taken Vitex fruit supplements. Also any recommendations would be great.

I am not going to be taking a multivitamin anymore. I will take the vitamins I feel like I need separately such as Vitamin A and B12. Also, I have been taking magnesium supplements because I had trouble going to the bathroom even with lots of fiber and water. Magnesium has definitely helped. I am going to take Biotin for my thin hair problem.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Add about 2 TSP of flaxseed to a cup of water daily in the morning or before you go to bed for bowel movement. It will not fail you. POM

You definitely don't look like a guy, but your thighs don't look too big at all (I think maybe wantapair was trying to say that a common problem for women is having too much thigh fat, and you really don't seem to have that problem - but you're far from being a 'straight' shape, don't worry!). You have a really nice silhouette, and you're making me want to start using a corset! I think if you gained some weight it would look great though - I know you say it goes to your belly, but if you wear your corset to keep your waist the weight would make your hourglass even more dramatic I think!

Your siluete is so beautiful and you have such womanly curves. That proportion between your hips and waist is awww. And your breasts are beautiful and big as well. Some weight gain can be a plus for that fabulous hourglass figure i agree. Good boobie vibes for you

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon