Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

my program

(27-03-2015, 05:30 PM)pom19 Wrote:  Granola may have too much sugar in it, so be careful. Running is very good for cardio but it slims you down, and reduces your fat. I used to run a lot. Breasts are made of fat. Squats are super for butts and thighs, also do sumo squats for bigger hips/butt. I do also lunges and kicks.
I would take FG 2/day, SP and RC 1/day, plus daily massage. You may not even need SP. Bio males do but normally not bio-females.
You may want to try maca. If your body likes it it will give you more weight.

Good Luck, POM

I only do running to slim my thighs. I feel my thighs are big for my body. I have some cellulite on the back of my upper thigh. I'm not sure how big my thighs are now but when I was 100lbs one of my thighs was 20 inches and the other thigh was 21 inches but my hips were 34.25 inches. I did squats which gave my butt more muscle but didn't reduce fat on my thighs. Also for my waist, I have been wearing a corset for 2 years. I started off with a 25 inch waist and now it is about 21.75 inches. (Since I last measured) Before I wore a corset, I only had an 8.5 inch difference between my waist and hips. I feel better about my waist to hip ratio since wearing the corset but would still like to improve. I would like to know how to slim my thighs down without running if possible. I would try maca when I feel I reached my ideal thigh size.

I will take your suggestion about the herbs and try it out. I would have never guessed I was taking too many herbs. That might have something to do with the fact that on some days for a few hours, I will have bad cramps that feel like I am on my period but only for a couple hours.

FG can cause weight gain! As long as you are after symmetry and proportion which I am, then jogging is good for you, although short distance jogging is good for any healthy person. Just be aware it is normally not practical to spot reduce fat, so with jogging and weight training you can get rid of those cellulite, but it will reduce fat from other parts of your body too. I noticed your waist is so small, but looks great on your body. I also do corset training but not a lot. If I were you I would not take SP, you need your male hormone for a fit body, the key is a balanced mind & Body. Are you willing to grow your boobs at the cost of your health? I am not-Smile See my post#68 for my pic in the link below:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=21578&page=7

Good Luck, POM

standing up

Hot Daaammmnn

If you don't mind me asking how old are you

(27-03-2015, 06:14 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(27-03-2015, 06:06 PM)Beautywithboobs Wrote:  
(27-03-2015, 05:30 PM)pom19 Wrote:  Granola may have too much sugar in it, so be careful. Running is very good for cardio but it slims you down, and reduces your fat. I used to run a lot. Breasts are made of fat. Squats are super for butts and thighs, also do sumo squats for bigger hips/butt. I do also lunges and kicks.
I would take FG 2/day, SP and RC 1/day, plus daily massage. You may not even need SP. Bio males do but normally not bio-females.

Good Luck, POM

So do you not suggest running because it will hurt nbe
----------------------------------------------------------------
Walking or short distance jogging actually helps NBE, but excessive amount like runners do will trim your fat too much-the good fat that you need. Just listen to your body it let's you know. Smile POM

Is walking 3mph a day for 30 min bad

(03-04-2015, 04:34 AM)Beautywithboobs Wrote:  
(27-03-2015, 06:14 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(27-03-2015, 06:06 PM)Beautywithboobs Wrote:  
Good Luck, POM

So do you not suggest running because it will hurt nbe
----------------------------------------------------------------
Walking or short distance jogging actually helps NBE, but excessive amount like runners do will trim your fat too much-the good fat that you need. Just listen to your body it let's you know. Smile POM
Is walking 3mph a day for 30 min bad
------------------------------------------------------------
Walking is not bad. POM

(03-04-2015, 03:21 AM)Beautywithboobs Wrote:  
(27-03-2015, 09:35 PM)sweetkisses Wrote:  

If you don't mind me asking how old are you

21 almost 22

My observation , you have a slim body frame so you need some body weight on you . Your thyghs are not fat at all but in proportion to your body . You have gorge natural curve in midsection . What you need to do is increase muscle mass and little bit of fat . You need to get womanly curves .

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon