Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

my program

You are very skinny, Its like all the fat you have is on your breasts.. I guess you have quite some potential in growing more breasts.
For saggy breasts I dont think there is a lot to do.. maybe excercise might work. Firming skin with lemon or orange juice is a possibility though.. and maybe then in the long term they can become less saggy.

(23-07-2015, 02:32 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  You are very skinny, Its like all the fat you have is on your breasts.. I guess you have quite some potential in growing more breasts.
For saggy breasts I dont think there is a lot to do.. maybe excercise might work. Firming skin with lemon or orange juice is a possibility though.. and maybe then in the long term they can become less saggy.

My weight is about 93lbs 5'1 1/2. My goal is 98 to no bigger than 105lbs. But I'm still focusing on a smaller waist. Without a corset the weight would go to my waist, followed by my thighs and face. I am kind of scared of putting on weight until I reach the waist size I want. After I reach the waist size I want, I would have to lace the corset even tighter while putting on weight so it wouldn't go to the waist. If both of my thighs could be 18 inches it would be a dream but they are uneven (one is 18 inches/45.72 cm and the other is 20 inches/50.8 cm)

I want a slim busty hourglass figure. I think women with tiny waists that go inward from their hips, low weights, and big boobs are hot. Like a lot of those famous women in the 1950s that laced their waist to 18 inches but had huge breasts. Denise milani, whose measurements are 34DDD-20-34 and 5'4 and 107lbs is hot (some websites claim her breasts are real but others say fake). Valeria Lukyanova has a good body too with measurements of 34-17-32 5'7 99lbs (although her breasts are fake)

I'm sorry if you have a problem with my body. I don't like it either. I hate to compare myself when I see other women that have better measurements than me. I see women that were born with a 12 inch difference between their waist and hip that wear corset to enhance their curves. I had around a 8.5 or 9 inch difference between my waist and hips before corseting maybe a 11 or 11.5 difference now. I have to work much harder to get curves than girls that were born naturally with curves. I hate comparing my thigh to butt ratio. I know that if I gain weight in my butt, I gain weight in my thighs too. So when I see women with 20 inch thighs and 35 inch hips, I wonder how they can grow their butts without growing their thighs.

Sorry if I made any typos, my boyfriend is rushing me to bed right now. He is like "get off that stupid forum"

(23-07-2015, 03:40 PM)sweetkisses Wrote:  
(23-07-2015, 02:32 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  You are very skinny, Its like all the fat you have is on your breasts.. I guess you have quite some potential in growing more breasts.

My weight is about 93lbs 5'1 1/2. My goal is 98 to no bigger than 105lbs. But I'm still focusing on a smaller waist. Without a corset the weight would go to my waist, followed by my thighs and face. I am kind of scared of putting on weight until I reach the waist size I want. After I reach the waist size I want, I would have to lace the corset even tighter while putting on weight so it wouldn't go to the waist. If both of my thighs could be 18 inches it would be a dream but they are uneven (one is 18 inches/45.72 cm and the other is 20 inches/50.8 cm)

I want a slim busty hourglass figure. I think women with tiny waists that go inward from their hips, low weights, and big boobs are hot. Like a lot of those famous women in the 1950s that laced their waist to 18 inches but had huge breasts. Denise milani, whose measurements are 34DDD-20-34 and 5'4 and 107lbs is hot (some websites claim her breasts are real but others say fake). Valeria Lukyanova has a good body too with measurements of 34-17-32 5'7 99lbs (although her breasts are fake)

I'm sorry if you have a problem with my body. I don't like it either. I hate to compare myself when I see other women that have better measurements than me. I see women that were born with a 12 inch difference between their waist and hip that wear corset to enhance their curves. I had around a 8.5 or 9 inch difference between my waist and hips before corseting maybe a 11 or 11.5 difference now. I have to work much harder to get curves than girls that were born naturally with curves. I hate comparing my thigh to butt ratio. I know that if I gain weight in my butt, I gain weight in my thighs too. So when I see women with 20 inch thighs and 35 inch hips, I wonder how they can grow their butts without growing their thighs.

Sorry if I made any typos, my boyfriend is rushing me to bed right now. He is like "get off that stupid forum"

Wow that Denise Milani looks hot. I think her breasts are real..I dont know ofcourse but they look real. But the other name Valeria..she's really scary.lol.
But I see you are very focused on numbers..But when I see your waist I would already be happy with that..You look in proportion I think.
And you dont have a bad body at all.
I think fat deposition is totally hormone reliable.
Ha ha lol bout your bf.

1- I dont think your boobs are saggy at all, they're quite beautiful. I think massage will do the trick for firming them.
2- I like your body and I think you have a good plan going on especially with the corset.
3- I like your attitude, you seem like an positive person and I think that's the key to achieving the results you want.
Enough with the points, enjoy your body and let your bf enjoy it too. I don't understand how you can wear a corset for so long! Good for you, I can only do t for 11 hours max. Be careful though I read it's not safe to waist train for long hours everyday so take it off for a few hours every now and then.
good luck Smile

(23-07-2015, 03:40 PM)sweetkisses Wrote:  Sorry if I made any typos, my boyfriend is rushing me to bed right now. He is like "get off that stupid forum"
Tell your boyfriend that you're doing it for HIM so he'll have a bit more to play with!! ;-)

I agree with Aqua! actually I am a bit confused at some of the things you're saying in your thread! Seriously, your body is gorgeous, I love love love your midsection, is that all from corset training?

You're actually one of the more curvier women on this site-- Don't stress your body so much! you shouldn't compare to other women, we are all on our own journey.

"A flower doesn't think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms" Smile

There is no way you could ever look like a man because a man cannot achieve those curves because their body cannot do that. Also both Valeria and Denise have had serious surgeries to look like that.. Denise may be big breasted but I am more than sure the breast she has now are fake..
http://www.omlazeni.cz/index.php?action=downloadfile&topic=12467&upfile=726286&sub=3
those look more natural than the photos on google and this was a long time ago.

also this is a competitor of hers and her breast are enhanced
http://www.boobpedia.com/boobs/Jordan_Carver

god I wish I had that size lol I actually like her boobs, but yeah I'm side tracking-- my point is, you have a very feminine and beautiful figure! A very heavy hourglass figure Smile I love it! I am corset training as well Smile

Have you ever tried noogleberry? You have breast to work with already and I think you're a good candidate for it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon