Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

my program

I have been doing breasts massages since october or november of last year. I have not noticed any difference using the massage method only. I have been taking herbs for over a month. Getting close to 2 months of taking herbs. I have noticed my breasts seem fuller since taking the herbs with massage. I have not increased a cup size though.

My bra size is still a 28DD. Similar to 32C but on a smaller back.

I currently take

2 fenugreek 3 times a day 610 mg per capsule
2 saw palmetto 3 times a day 550 mg per capsule
2 red clover 2 times a day 375 mg per capsule
2 L-arginine 1 time a day 1000 mg per capsule (only plan on taking 2 weeks before each expected period)
2 multivitamins a day

I try to massage twice a day everyday but sometimes only once a day

These are some pictures I took yesterday of me laying down

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You look goood! Can I ask you why you take l-arginine? I see it is a trend atm.Tongue

(27-03-2015, 12:55 AM)hannah14 Wrote:  You look goood! Can I ask you why you take l-arginine? I see it is a trend atm.Tongue

I should probably take pictures of me sitting or standing up as laying down isn't the best way to take breast pictures.

I looked at other people here taking it too. That is why I recently bought some after looking it up on Amazon. It says it is made for "mens downstair area" but it also says it helps with blood flow. That is a good enough reason to take it for me. I like to use it before I massage

No isnt the best way indeed might be harder to compare shots as well.. Goodluck on your program!

(27-03-2015, 01:49 AM)hannah14 Wrote:  No isnt the best way indeed might be harder to compare shots as well.. Goodluck on your program!

Thank you. I just think laying down makes them appear a little smaller.

I forgot to mention I massage mostly in the shower or with lavendar oil. I bought some wild yam cream but I feel the cream doesn't rub in well and gets under my finger nails. I prefer the oil.

@sweetkisses-
For someone my height that sounds like a nice dreamy figure. Don't you agree?
----------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, i agree, you have a very good proportional body. As for your program, I think you are taking too much herbs, and that can overload your liver. More is not always better. You need to add good fats to your daily diet-Extra virgin olive oil, Coconut oil, and nuts. Do you exercise?

POM

(27-03-2015, 04:53 AM)pom19 Wrote:  @sweetkisses-
For someone my height that sounds like a nice dreamy figure. Don't you agree?
Yes, i agree, you have a very good proportional body. As for your program, I think you are taking too much herbs, and that can overload your liver. More is not always better. You need to add good fats to your daily diet-Extra virgin olive oil, Coconut oil, and nuts. Do you exercise?

As far as healthy fats go, I already eat nuts like pecans and walnuts. I eat lots of granola bars that have nuts in them too. I like to add nuts to my cereal. Yes, I do exercise too. I am do running in my place. I want better thighs. After I see results with running, I will do some squats for my butt.

Would it be better if I take fenugreek and saw palmetto twice a day and red clover once a day?

POM

Granola may have too much sugar in it, so be careful. Running is very good for cardio but it slims you down, and reduces your fat. I used to run a lot. Breasts are made of fat. Squats are super for butts and thighs, also do sumo squats for bigger hips/butt. I do also lunges and kicks.
I would take FG 2/day, SP and RC 1/day, plus daily massage. You may not even need SP. Bio males do but normally not bio-females.
You may want to try maca. If your body likes it it will give you more weight.

Good Luck, POM

(27-03-2015, 05:30 PM)pom19 Wrote:  Granola may have too much sugar in it, so be careful. Running is very good for cardio but it slims you down, and reduces your fat. I used to run a lot. Breasts are made of fat. Squats are super for butts and thighs, also do sumo squats for bigger hips/butt. I do also lunges and kicks.
I would take FG 2/day, SP and RC 1/day, plus daily massage. You may not even need SP. Bio males do but normally not bio-females.

Good Luck, POM

So do you not suggest running because it will hurt nbe

(27-03-2015, 06:06 PM)Beautywithboobs Wrote:  
(27-03-2015, 05:30 PM)pom19 Wrote:  Granola may have too much sugar in it, so be careful. Running is very good for cardio but it slims you down, and reduces your fat. I used to run a lot. Breasts are made of fat. Squats are super for butts and thighs, also do sumo squats for bigger hips/butt. I do also lunges and kicks.

Good Luck, POM

So do you not suggest running because it will hurt nbe
Walking or short distance jogging actually helps NBE, but excessive amount like runners do will trim your fat too much-the good fat that you need. Just listen to your body it let's you know. Smile POM

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon