Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NBE foods

I recently started cutting soy out of my diet and increasing some of the foods on the list on this forum. I'm just wondering if too many of these estrogen increasing foods could cause an imbalance? I'm also drinking a lot of mint tea. I read that too much estrogen causes breasts to shrink or stop growing. Could just food alone cause this or is it more of an issue w/ herbs?

I'm also taking folic acid, vit D, vit C, papaya enzyme, and coconut oil.

I hate to shamelessly bump my own thread but I am getting scared! I just stopped consuming soy but I have been noticing side effects. My hair is thinning and I'm getting rashes. I've also been eating a ton of peanuts because I read they contain estrogen. Could I have too much estrogen?

(17-03-2015, 03:25 PM)Iwantboobs34 Wrote:  I recently started cutting soy out of my diet and increasing some of the foods on the list on this forum. I'm just wondering if too many of these estrogen increasing foods could cause an imbalance? I'm also drinking a lot of mint tea. I read that too much estrogen causes breasts to shrink or stop growing. Could just food alone cause this or is it more of an issue w/ herbs?

I'm also taking folic acid, vit D, vit C, papaya enzyme, and coconut oil.

You may want to pm lotus

Try cucumbers (daily), it's a NBE super food.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon