Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

barlowe's pueraria mirifica

Has anybody heard of or used this brand?
http://barlowesherbalelixirs.com/84-puer...women.html

(17-03-2015, 03:27 AM)Trespetite Wrote:  Has anybody heard of or used this brand?
http://barlowesherbalelixirs.com/84-puer...women.html

I think u should get urs from amazon to be safe

I wasn't asking because im looking to buy anything I was just googling and that brand came up and I was curious about it since nobody has mentioned it before. I did a search and nothing came up. how is your program going on for you?

(20-03-2015, 12:46 AM)Trespetite Wrote:  I wasn't asking because im looking to buy anything I was just googling and that brand came up and I was curious about it since nobody has mentioned it before. I did a search and nothing came up. how is your program going on for you?

It has only been three weeks
I'm thing of adding sp and fenu
U?

great, i will be ordering this tmrw!

I'm looking into this. The PM I ordered is not pure PM and I'm wary about taking it. I saw this brand on amazon and almost bought it and now I wish I would have

I ordered Barlowe's pm off amazon and I've been taking it for about a week. I have definitely noticed considerable swelling and I think this stuff is potent/good quality. It's too soon to tell but so far I would recommend giving it a try if you're looking for good quality pm.

I've been using Barlowe's for a few months now. It's my first time using PM, but I really like it. Big Grin I can tell it's potent too because I only take one a night during the first half of my cycle and could spot if I go over a day or two. And, TMI, it makes me have tons more discharge during the rest of the cycle, so much to where I freak out thinking my period started... And, it made my already long cycle (30-32 or so days) to six weeks long!
The first couple cycles I didn't get much to any progress, but the third I definitely feel something kicking in, and my swelling lasted a lot longer. Smile I'm hoping to see real gains over the next few months.

Also, yes, the packaging is pretty discreet. But the bottle itself mentions PM's use for breast enlargement in small print on the side, so I still hide it. >_>

I just started using it this month. I started with one capsule a day and increased to two. I haven't seen any results so far but it has only been 9 days. Did you see any results hopefulkitkat?
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon