Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Here i go again!

Well, since may I had to take a break due to moving. I've also gained 15lbs... Not of muscle either. I changed BC so I will hold off on PC and pm. I am going to start again tomorrow ready to get rid of this extra jiggle and hopefully keep my bust! Currently 35.5" underbust is 29''.

I'm currently only on microgestrin fe 1.5/30 two months on one month off. I'm up to 36". My weight has increased dye to circumstantial depression. Sad I'm on the upward swing and losing slowly
Here's a before I started and a today picture. Sorry, they are different sizes. I still massage (with cocoa butter, and pump with water or cocoa butter)

My underbust is 30" before it was 28-29". I was off we everything for nearly two months. It made a huge difference to my breasts imo. Hoping soon they will be even more similar.

(02-11-2015, 04:38 AM)HeroinFox Wrote:  My underbust is 30" before it was 28-29". I was off we everything for nearly two months. It made a huge difference to my breasts imo. Hoping soon they will be even more similar.

What exactly do you think changed to make it jump from 33" to 36"? I've been stalling at 33 inches for a year now.

They are already even(in the pic at least) You really made a fabulous change,so good of you!Smile are you still massaging with pm?.. I am its the best tip I ever got around here...Big Grin Is microfestin a bcp btw?

(21-11-2015, 03:10 PM)hannah Wrote:  They are already even(in the pic at least) You really made a fabulous change,so good of you!Smile are you still massaging with pm?.. I am its the best tip I ever got around here...Big Grin Is microfestin a bcp btw?

What kind of PM do you use to massage? I used to use Swiss botany but I didn't really get any growth from it

okay. I have had some financial losses and have not kept up on my routine. I will be starting up again soon, on a better note. I am still at 36'' my underbust is 29'' and my waist is 28'' (i've put on 25lbs which i'm currently trying to shed)

Swansons Brand PM is what i was using with castor oil to massage.

I have not done anything for quite some time now. I try to pump every now and than but not very regularly ATM.

I am going to make a new thread as it's easier for me to keep track that way. lol See you there Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon