Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BEAUTY

Well, I thought the name of this thread was Beauty? Smile

(20-03-2015, 04:39 AM)pom19 Wrote:  Well, I thought the name of this thread was Beauty? Smile

That's not beautiful?

Okay, how about this?

(20-03-2015, 05:45 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  Okay, how about this?
--------------------------------------------------------------
She is scary. Smile

(20-03-2015, 05:48 AM)pom19 Wrote:  
(20-03-2015, 05:45 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  Okay, how about this?
--------------------------------------------------------------
She is scary. Smile
:-/ Everyone at the Diana Rigg FB page said she's beautiful!! I agree with them.

This is beauty:

underwater - Art Picture-

This is beautiful!

(20-03-2015, 06:41 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  This is beautiful!
==================
YES.....Smile

Jesus WAP, she is a living Barbie.... I hope she has a strong rod to keep her upright. LOL. She looks like she's definitely defying the laws of gravity.Dodgy

(20-03-2015, 02:22 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Jesus WAP, she is a living Barbie.... I hope she has a strong rod to keep her upright. LOL. She looks like she's definitely defying the laws of gravity.Dodgy

And she's REALLY cute, too!! In this movie, she's a dancer and, if I recall correctly, while she's dancing around, the girls don't bounce at all!! It's been a decade or 2 since I've seen it, so, I just MIGHT be wrong on that! If I'm not wrong, I wonder how she/they achieved that?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon