Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The Comprehensive NBE Program

Although there’s one more thing that I’d like you to clarify: should I measure the amount of PC that I use in mg or in grams? I use around a tablespoon of PC every day, is this too much? My progesterone is slowly increasing with this amount of PC and I see slow growth, which is good. I also recently realized that I probably don’t eat enough carbs now for progesterone to naturally produce, so I’m working on that as well.

(13-03-2024, 06:26 PM)honey_bunny3456 Wrote:  Although there’s one more thing that I’d like you to clarify: should I measure the amount of PC that I use in mg or in grams? I use around a tablespoon of PC every day, is this too much? My progesterone is slowly increasing with this amount of PC and I see slow growth, which is good. I also recently realized that I probably don’t eat enough carbs now for progesterone to naturally produce, so I’m working on that as well.
Sorry I missed this early.  You measure PC in mg of progesterone.  Many are 20-75 mg per pump or per 1/4 tsp (per 1.25g).  So how much you use depends on the concentration as well.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon