Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

fenugreek,saw palmetto and red clover..

(04-03-2015, 04:02 AM)Beautywithboobs Wrote:  I tried fso oil massage for six months and was very diligent spent 15 min twice a day massaging them and only gained half a cup size maybe even less

So apparently you consider 1/2 cup in 6 months no progress. Most here would say that is good progress.

1/2 cup size in 6 month? it;s very small progress.. : ( I am thinking about surgery

So if you decide on implants, what size would you get? Make sure you get a good doctor, I have read too many horror stories. You are aware that they have to be replaced about every 10 years? Large implants look and feel artificial. Some surgeons put the implant through the front by removing the nipple/auroela, this is the worst method as it cuts all the blood vessels, milk ducts and nerves to the nipple. Loss of feeling and never be able to breast feed.

If you are completely flat and have mental problems you should look after your health first. Then I believe your results will be far faster and with less problems. Here is a good nutritional recipe:

Mix equal parts spirulina powder, brewer's yeast powder and rice bran. Blend 1/4 cup in a glass of juice with a blender, twice a day. When first starting use only a spoonful, then gradually increase to the full amount as you get used to it. Also consume once a day 2 tsp. fish oil, 1/4 cup sunflower seeds, and 1 white button mushroom, or any other mushroom. Have a dish of oysters every 1-2 weeks. A simple recipe is 4 oz oysters, 1/8 cup white wine, 1 clove minced garlic, heat until garlic is tender.

Also pick up a kelp seasoning shaker to sprinkle on food now and then and a 2000iu vitamin D supplement. Or iodized salt instead of kelp is ok and a tan instead of vitamin D pills is even better.

After you've been doing that for a bit here is a simple yet powerful NBE program:
1. 1200 mg of a 50% saponin fenugreek extract or shatavari extract. It must must be 50% saponin or it's not the same potency. Fenugreek is half the price but shatavari won't make you smell like maple syrup. Begin with 600 mg then increase to 1200 after a couple weeks or so.
2. 320 mg saw palmetto extract.
That's it! Just two herbs if your health is good. If you want to add 1 capsule of red clover too it doesn't hurt though it's not that necessary either. Red clover doesn't need to be an extract.

You can find all of the above online such as at Amazon. And it's all super good for you.

I use the nutritional mix myself and never get sick or have any health problems. And I used to be a sickly mess. Fenugreek and saw palmetto are a common popular program. Many add on more but many are fine with only fenugreek (or shatavari). I've also noticed those in bad health run into trouble with nbe while those in good health can pick up even one good herb and get rapid results. You can find old programs with a forum search but keep in mind the starting condition of the person using the program.

If you do get implants anything but the $20,000 ones from a highly reputable surgeon will look fake. And most who are unhappy before getting them are still unhappy afterwards.

I take them only when I have my period, is it right way?

(09-03-2015, 02:32 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  Also pick up a kelp seasoning shaker to sprinkle on food now and then and a 2000iu vitamin D supplement.

2,000IU of Vitamin D is too high. 1,000IU is fine, but it shouldn't be more than that, or you could hurt yourself. Only a nutritionist should prescribe a custom amount above 1,000IU, after testing your nutrition levels. 1,000IU is enough to help lift anyone out of a deficiency if they have one.

Athletes generally have higher requirements for vitamins, but in this case 1,000IU of Vitamin E is the right amount for them.

(09-03-2015, 03:17 PM)lovely11 Wrote:  
(09-03-2015, 02:32 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  Also pick up a kelp seasoning shaker to sprinkle on food now and then and a 2000iu vitamin D supplement.

2,000IU of Vitamin D is too high. 1,000IU is fine, but it shouldn't be more than that, or you could hurt yourself. Only a nutritionist should prescribe a custom amount above 1,000IU, after testing your nutrition levels. 1,000IU is enough to help lift anyone out of a deficiency if they have one.

The "tolerable upper intake" (recommended limit) for vitamin D is 4,000 i.u. Many studies show 1,000-2,000 IU to be ideal for continuous intake. Studies also show up to 10,000 IU is fine and then above 10,000 IU merely has reduced benefit. That's probably why they bumped the TUI up from 2,000 IU to 4,000 IU; to leave some safety margin without making people afraid of using the ideal amount. It doesn't cause actual harm until one takes hundreds of thousands of IU for several weeks. So doctors will frequently prescribe 10,000 IU to those who are deficient.

You shouldn't usually take a few hundred iu or more vitamin E as it can do more harm than good. It's not terrible but it will usually worsen a little rather than improve everything that vitamin E is good for. And above 20 or 30 IU usually has no additional benefit.

so only half cup size is possible in 6 months? not any better results? okey.. I will wait for it.. and I am gonna do some exercise to make it appear bigger.. I am 34A

More is possible, but it might not happen. Some girls can't get more than 1 cup size a year. Some get 1 cup size every month and 4 or 5 sizes in 6 months. I don't know how well you will do but I think if you get healthy foods you will do far better. And if you get those extracts I mentioned those are better.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon