Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

fenugreek,saw palmetto and red clover..

hi, I am 19 years old female..

I started using fenugreek, red clover and saw palmetto.. I took 1 of them 3 times a day during my period last month and it made me eat a lot and I gained some weight, and so my boobs look bigger now and I don;t know is it because of growing or just weight gain..

in this month I take 2 of this herbs 3 times a day, I want you guys to tell me.. will it be helpful? has anybody did it? and if I continue it about 5-6 month will I gain 1 cup?

I am 36A... really confused about myself.. every woman I see I look at their breast... and I am jealous about 12 years old girls who have B or C sizes .. and girls who are really skinny have bigger breast then I do! I am a little bit overweight.. 56 kg..
I am thinking about breast implants, because I notices I have some mental problems.. but problem is not in me.. I really have no boobs and it;s not sexy at all.. I don;t want them because of boys.. I just want to have boobs.. feel feminine and be woman.. .I am so afraid of summer.. when everyone shows their boobies and I know..I will get mad.. so please help.. if anybody tested them for a long time.. not only 1 month... tell me if it worked..

(03-03-2015, 09:54 PM)veronica_19 Wrote:  hi, I am 19 years old female..

I started using fenugreek, red clover and saw palmetto.. I took 1 of them 3 times a day during my period last month and it made me eat a lot and I gained some weight, and so my boobs look bigger now and I don;t know is it because of growing or just weight gain..

in this month I take 2 of this herbs 3 times a day, I want you guys to tell me.. will it be helpful? has anybody did it? and if I continue it about 5-6 month will I gain 1 cup?

I am 36A... really confused about myself.. every woman I see I look at their breast... and I am jealous about 12 years old girls who have B or C sizes .. and girls who are really skinny have bigger breast then I do! I am a little bit overweight.. 56 kg..
I am thinking about breast implants, because I notices I have some mental problems.. but problem is not in me.. I really have no boobs and it;s not sexy at all.. I don;t want them because of boys.. I just want to have boobs.. feel feminine and be woman.. .I am so afraid of summer.. when everyone shows their boobies and I know..I will get mad.. so please help.. if anybody tested them for a long time.. not only 1 month... tell me if it worked..

More experienced people can inform as to whether the boob increase is due to weight gain etc... But NBE is a long journey and with the knowledge on these forums here you can and will increase your breast size . Try the natural route without going the surgery way. As a guy, I am seeing results in my breasts, you should get good results also. a Noogleberry with flax oil massage and herbs should encourage them to grow. Good luck, work out a plan for yourself, think positive and grow them girls. Smile

Most important is to massage your breasts with flaxseed oil for 15 minutes at least twice a day (morning and evening). Some people use other oils like coconut or safflower salad oil. Fenugreek will make you fatter, it has no ability to target your breasts and will add fat everywhere. I would suggest you stop using fenugreek. You might consider pumping with noogleberry.com

I tried fso oil massage for six months and was very diligent spent 15 min twice a day massaging them and only gained half a cup size maybe even less

one of my friend was massaging with coconut oil and when she stopped improvement was gone. so I am not going to massaging....
I believe more in pills.. I don't know will it grow my undeveloped breast or not..
if after 3 months I will not see any results., I will stop using them..

Hi. NBE needs more time for some and lots of patience. Maybe 3 months is too short to decide to stop altogether. I suggest stick it out for 6 months.

Smile

Try fso oil massage and lose weight by Pilates no cardio only once or twice a week

Then when you are 10 pounds away from your goal weight start on two tablespoons of fso oil and 6000mg of msm snd 3000mg of evening primrose oil

When u are at ur goal weight take maca fenugreek and all that

(04-03-2015, 03:53 PM)Koko Wrote:  Hi. NBE needs more time for some and lots of patience. Maybe 3 months is too short to decide to stop altogether. I suggest stick it out for 6 months.

Smile

will I get 1 cup size bigger breast in 6 months? : ( ..

(04-03-2015, 08:40 PM)veronica_19 Wrote:  
(04-03-2015, 03:53 PM)Koko Wrote:  Hi. NBE needs more time for some and lots of patience. Maybe 3 months is too short to decide to stop altogether. I suggest stick it out for 6 months.

Smile

will I get 1 cup size bigger breast in 6 months? : ( ..

I agree koko.

I wouldn't take 3000 mg of EPO, that dosage will increase inflammation, especially with that high MSM dosage, and considering salad oil that'll just add more inflammation. Oils need to be cold pressed, not processed (man-made).

Essential fatty acids need to be balanced, having more omega 3's (which reduces inflammation) in your diet is what's recommended.

FSO doesn't work for everyone, if it did everyone would be using it. Macadamia oil Coconut oil are most likely the best choices from all the research posted. Although I'd up omega 3's to counter the inflammatory response of omega 6 & 9's, and look into turmeric for breast protection.

6 months is too early to throw in the towel, (sorry, there's no short cuts to NBE). At 19 you still have natural growth hormones up until the age of 25 or 26. Smile Even after that it's still possible to grow.

I take 2 of this herbs 3 times a day, saw palmetto, red clover and fenugreek.. and this happens when I have my period..

please tell me how many months should pass to see any result? ( sometimes I get tired of not seeing any results...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon