Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My quest to go from an a cup to a b cup in 4 months

I have stopped fenugreek in the beginning of June and I am sort of kind of taking msm right now
I have no results whatsoever so am sad about that
Am going to start a new program in September and ideas or suggestions welcomed

Why are you always standing on your head?

(22-06-2015, 07:31 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  Why are you always standing on your head?

Cuz that's how the system previews the pictures

(22-06-2015, 05:16 PM)Beautywithboobs Wrote:  
(22-06-2015, 07:31 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  Why are you always standing on your head?

Cuz that's how the system previews the pictures
I don't know if your gear works this way, but, if I save a picture into my pictures file and it's upside down, when I open the picture, the viewer allows me to turn the picture sideways or upside down at the click of a button at the bottom. Maybe if you turn yours upside down BEFORE you post them here, they'll appear right side up once they're posted!

(22-06-2015, 07:13 AM)Beautywithboobs Wrote:  I have stopped fenugreek in the beginning of June and I am sort of kind of taking msm right now
Hows your diet? Your quite skinny right?
Maybe try gaining weight and massaging daily .
If you eat foods that promote growth hormones because your young you'll have plenty. Upping the protein might give your hormones a kick. And fish oil? or flaxoil? Even hempseed oil to help balance regulate your hormones
That's what I would have done at your age cause my low weight contributed to me being small

(22-06-2015, 08:28 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(22-06-2015, 07:13 AM)Beautywithboobs Wrote:  I have stopped fenugreek in the beginning of June and I am sort of kind of taking msm right now
Hows your diet? Your quite skinny right?
Maybe try gaining weight and massaging daily .
If you eat foods that promote growth hormones because your young you'll have plenty. Upping the protein might give your hormones a kick. And fish oil? or flaxoil? Even hempseed oil to help balance regulate your hormones
That's what I would have done at your age cause my low weight contributed to me being small
I currently have a bmi of 19.8 and have a pretty good diet with mild to moderate exercise. I'll try flax oil for the rest of June then for July and August I will be on a NBe break

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon