Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My New Plan

(02-03-2015, 02:50 AM)simplyPuru Wrote:  
(01-03-2015, 06:39 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Have you looked at Ceci's programme?
My naturopath said to me the more you take you confuse your system, and I ended up in hospital recently over taking just two herbs that conflicted with one another so remember less is more.
Good luck.

Aw honey, I am so sorry to hear that... I hope you are okay now and everything is okay! Thanks for thinking of me!

Hey chick. All good now but second/third/fourth guess anything I put in my mouth now!!!

Why don't you just use natureday? It's liquid extracts, strong and works. I went up neRly a cup size first 2.5 weeks I used it! It GUTS me I find the extracts too strong. Key is to only use natureday day. Add anymore and itl overload you. I hope one day in the future to use it again if all else failed. It was the only thing that really worked for me.

My naturopath said to me the more you take you confuse your system, and I ended up in hospital recently over taking just two herbs that conflicted with one another so remember less is more.
Good luck.

DAMN!!!! Sorry to hear about that, hun!! I HOPE you're okay, now!!

(02-03-2015, 03:29 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  
Good luck.

I'm ok now thanks wap. Stitches and bruising but lesson learned to listen to my body Smile

(02-03-2015, 04:05 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(02-03-2015, 03:29 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  
Good luck.

I'm ok now thanks wap. Stitches and bruising but lesson learned to listen to my body Smile
Stitches??? What happened?? Did they get so big they popped??

So it's been a few months but basically here is what I have been up to.

I basically only took 1 herbal supplement, ainterol PM, twice a day, 12 hours apart. For me, I noticed it's hard for me to do during the follicular phase only because as soon as I stop I will get my period again. Why is that? I'm not sure. So I found myself doing it for around 3 weeks then stopping. I did this for one month, then I took a full month break with no supplements at all to let my body recoup and just reset itself. then I did another 1 cycle of doing PM twice daily for 2 weeks. I then stopped for about another month.

During the time I did not take any herbs, I did a significant increase in the time i spent noogling.

The first month I stopped taking PM, I noticed my breasts had grown and the shape had changed. I am not sure if the herbs just finally worked or if it was the noogling... but I feel like it's the noogling? not sure...

These are my observations and what I have seen happen with my body so far.

Right now the past month I have just been noogling only and not using any herbs for now.

I believe I started my journey sometime in Oct? and finally a month or two ago I was able to see and experience the "swelling" I had read about from other users. Before this, It would not keep the swelling and would go back to it's normally size right after the domes were removed. Now the swelling stays for awhile and it does seem to be at an increased size for the day. I am so happy to finally experience this and see what everyone was talking about.

I noogle as much as I can now.

I have definately grown but I believe I am still within the same cup size. My overall weight has stayed the same too.

It really really does take alot of patience and dedication to see change. But I have seen growth and I believe with time, I will be the size I want to... Good luck to eveyrone else as well!!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon