Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tracking progress

Quote:---------------------------------------------------------------
Well, according to Lotus, and Lovely11 it is not prolactin, see the following thread for their discussion on fenugreek:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=22976&page=2
I guess I meant to say it's progesterone as opposed to estrogenic and definitely not a prolactin, sorry I got my hormones mixed up. They seem to have different opinions about fenugreek.

So all this time I was massaging with rancid FSO, I totally did not read where it said in all bolded caps to refrigerate after opening! (Lmao only me Tongue ) so now I will be massaging with EPO. I've upped the dosage on the fenugreek and now I can detect the maple syrup smell, its very faint so I wouldn't call it a smelly smell but it's there.

(14-03-2015, 06:04 AM)Trespetite Wrote:  Here's a starting picture. To track progress. Oh gawd. Its just boobs. I'll be ok. Lol

Your size is similar to mine when I first started. I feel you can go very far with the noogleberry if you put in good time and dedication. Good luck!

ok here goes another pic. Just to track progress, its only been one week But I can definitely feel some difference. Sometimes I wonder if its all in my head. Thinking of quitting the fenugreek since it made me get two large breakouts and little whiteheads on upper lip and too oily skin. I haven't taken it for two days now as I am taking milk thistle and I haven't had anymore breakouts.

(21-03-2015, 04:43 PM)Trespetite Wrote:  ok here goes another pic. Just to track progress, its only been one week But I can definitely feel some difference. Sometimes I wonder if its all in my head. Thinking of quitting the fenugreek since it made me get two large breakouts and little whiteheads on upper lip and too oily skin. I haven't taken it for two days now as I am taking milk thistle and I haven't had anymore breakouts.
----------------------------------------------------------
You have a very good base, and I'm sure with daily massage plus a good oil you can grow very well. POM

Quote:
You have a very good base, and I'm sure with daily massage plus a good oil you can grow very well.
Thanks, I have been reading and learning so much thanks to this forum. I wanted to give special thanks to all who are giving me good advice and great support.
Ellacraig, Dfleurs, POM19, Sweets93, Peggy, WantAPair, Jenniferlove, thank you all!

Wow your breasts were the exact same size as mine when I started except 1 of mine was far smaller! If you go full-force on this you can grow tons!

Your breasts are already really lovely. Smile

Thanks to all! Big Grin
Small update: I've been massaging with EPO since i discovered that my FSO went bad and I've noticed that the breast soreness has diminished significantly which might mean that it has slowed or stopped my growth. I cant get my hands on FSO at the moment, is there another oil that someone can recommend?

(24-03-2015, 02:19 AM)Trespetite Wrote:  Thanks to all! Big Grin
Small update: I've been massaging with EPO since i discovered that my FSO went bad and I've noticed that the breast soreness has diminished significantly which might mean that it has slowed or stopped my growth. I cant get my hands on FSO at the moment, is there another oil that someone can recommend?
-------------------------------------------------------------
Extra virgin olive oil, preferably unfiltered. Laetitia Casta massages her whole body with it (per her own quote.). Or you can use hemp oil.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon