Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tracking progress

(01-05-2015, 04:31 AM)Trespetite Wrote:  Thanks POM, I needed that.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never underestimate your significance and influence in this infinite ocean of existence. Remember that it was you that posted the November song for me when I needed it!!! Hugs, POM

Azure Ray - November: http://youtu.be/AJr3FOGNuwY

Just a quick update, i've decided to take a break from nbe to focus on some more important aspects of my life right now. Maybe I will study it more when all these distracting situations are over. I will continue to take msm and spearmint teas, but more for health benefits than for nbe. I thank everyone for the enormous support and I will see you later. Hugs, kisses and ILY's for all!Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

(11-05-2015, 02:24 AM)Trespetite Wrote:  Just a quick update, i've decided to take a break from nbe to focus on some more important aspects of my life right now. Maybe I will study it more when all these distracting situations are over. I will continue to take msm and spearmint teas, but more for health benefits than for nbe. I thank everyone for the enormous support and I will see you later. Hugs, kisses and ILY's for all!Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
---------------------------------------------------------------
Be well, I'll miss ya.....POM

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon