Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I'm back- Motivated

Bonjour Bonjour Big Grin

''The reason why most of the people don't achieve their dreams, is because they simply give up''

Its easy to give up, that's why most do it.. But perseverant people will continue to fight back ,until they get their desired result .

''When someone tells you that you can't do something, perhaps, you should consider that they are only telling you what they can't do'' - Sheldon C.

I can't believe its already been one year that I am browsing this website. I regret browsing and taking information , without acting upon my dream. Should I had not given up last year, I would probably have gained a lot more inches in my bust !

But, the bright side : i haven't lost my 1.5 inches that i gained Smile

My program is to use the noogle berry every day. And to finish all the supplement that I got. Also, to massage and to listen to binaural beats .

I will update in this thread.
Thank you

hey i have noticed you massaged with fenugreek i am considering on doing that how much have you gained by doing that

welcome back

Welcome back!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon