Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Stubbornfemme's Program

(09-03-2015, 11:21 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(09-03-2015, 09:43 PM)Stubbornfemme Wrote:  
(09-03-2015, 09:30 PM)pom19 Wrote:  I don't know, but as you said you look better. Around my breast I am around 40" under 34", so with a 28" cincher, believe me it looks good-Smile I used to have a pic of it here, but I removed it.
Ah, jealous. Haha yes I notice it does take away temporary swelling, but swelling isn't growth so not a big deal. I originally started the corset to make my tiny hips look more proportioned as well. It hasn't been two weeks yet so I think I will eventually get used to more hours of wear.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, jealous of your waist-Smile It is all about symmetry and proportionality-in my eyes. My hip is now 38" (was 36") so it is catching up with my bust. POM

What did you do to increase hip size? I only gain weight in my butt... I have small hips and it's hard to change so I decided to reduce my waist with a corset so they would even out in comparison , I completely agree, proportion is everyhing!

peony that you have in your program is estrogenic. fenugreek is progesteronic, whether it has a secondary estrogenic action, may be.

(10-03-2015, 05:32 AM)Stubbornfemme Wrote:  
(09-03-2015, 11:21 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(09-03-2015, 09:43 PM)Stubbornfemme Wrote:  
(09-03-2015, 09:30 PM)pom19 Wrote:  I don't know, but as you said you look better. Around my breast I am around 40" under 34", so with a 28" cincher, believe me it looks good-Smile I used to have a pic of it here, but I removed it.
Ah, jealous. Haha yes I notice it does take away temporary swelling, but swelling isn't growth so not a big deal. I originally started the corset to make my tiny hips look more proportioned as well. It hasn't been two weeks yet so I think I will eventually get used to more hours of wear.
Oh, jealous of your waist-Smile It is all about symmetry and proportionality-in my eyes. My hip is now 38" (was 36") so it is catching up with my bust. POM

What did you do to increase hip size? I only gain weight in my butt... I have small hips and it's hard to change so I decided to reduce my waist with a corset so they would even out in comparison , I completely agree, proportion is everyhing!
There is misconception out there that hip size is around the hip bones. Hip size is the widest part of your lower part @ above, on, or below hip bones around the buttocks depending on the person. But most of the peoples widest hip measurement is around their buttocks, and that's where mine is. See this link below:
http://www.wikihow.com/Measure-Hips

Update March.11: I measured the first time last month on Feb.11 at 3pm before any massage and my measurement was 90cm. Today, March.11th, I measured again at 3 before any massage and got 90.5cm. Ah. Better than nothing, I thought I would have none so I guess half a centimetre is something. Not sure if I will tweak program yet, think I may wait another month and measure again on April.11th then decide if I need to make some changes.

(11-03-2015, 09:08 PM)Stubbornfemme Wrote:  Update March.11: I measured the first time last month on Feb.11 at 3pm before any massage and my measurement was 90cm. Today, March.11th, I measured again at 3 before any massage and got 90.5cm. Ah. Better than nothing, I thought I would have none so I guess half a centimetre is something. Not sure if I will tweak program yet, think I may wait another month and measure again on April.11th then decide if I need to make some changes.
--------------------------------------------------------
Best comes to those who wait. Smile POM

(11-03-2015, 09:17 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(11-03-2015, 09:08 PM)Stubbornfemme Wrote:  Update March.11: I measured the first time last month on Feb.11 at 3pm before any massage and my measurement was 90cm. Today, March.11th, I measured again at 3 before any massage and got 90.5cm. Ah. Better than nothing, I thought I would have none so I guess half a centimetre is something. Not sure if I will tweak program yet, think I may wait another month and measure again on April.11th then decide if I need to make some changes.

Thanks POMSmile Better than nothing! Just feel like I wasted a year with that noogle berry.Dodgy lol Must get out negative thoughts!

(11-03-2015, 09:37 PM)Stubbornfemme Wrote:  
Thanks POMSmile Better than nothing! Just feel like I wasted a year with that noogle berry.Dodgy lol Must get out negative thoughts!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I only use my past for the following reasons:
1-Relive past memories for my present reinforcement. +Energy.
2-Those who do not know their past are doomed to repeat it. Learning my lesson.

Smile POM

(11-03-2015, 09:43 PM)pom19 Wrote:  

Smile POM

Ah. I need to add things to my program to also strengthen my mind,my mind is very negative but that's a whole other topic! Rolleyes

(11-03-2015, 10:10 PM)Stubbornfemme Wrote:  

Smile POM

Ah. I need to add things to my program to also strengthen my mind,my mind is very negative but that's a whole other topic! Rolleyes
----------------------------------------------------------------
We are creatures of HABITS. Two thoughts cannot occupy the mind at the same time. When, we were born (without exception) were given the power of CHOICE. Then choose + thoughts, and your life will be full of + energy. You will attract nothing but + energy (Love, Health, Finance, and etc.) It takes about 30 days to make or break any habit, so be PERSISTENT with it. <3 POM

(12-03-2015, 12:34 AM)pom19 Wrote:  
(11-03-2015, 10:10 PM)Stubbornfemme Wrote:  
(11-03-2015, 09:17 PM)pom19 Wrote:  --------------------------------------------------------

Smile POM

----------------------------------------------------------------
We are creatures of HABITS. Two thoughts cannot occupy the mind at the same time. When, we were born (without exception) were given the power of CHOICE. Then choose + thoughts, and your life will be full of + energy. You will attract nothing but + energy (Love, Health, Finance, and etc.) It takes about 30 days to make or break any habit, so be PERSISTENT with it. <3 POM

Ah yes, it's so hard to truly believe it though. Thank you for the encouragement Pom!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon