Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Swanson's BO Program/Journal

Rainbow 

I'm new here, but I have been researching and reading the threads here to gather a general idea of what I would need for my own nbe program.

Stats:
Height: 5'8
Weight: 260
Supplements: Swanson's BO
Sex: Female
Current size: Small C
Goal size: DD-DDD

I'll keep it short and straight to the point. I have PCOS and I have chosen to use Swanson's Bovine Ovary for my nbe program. I have Tuberous breast that I will be attempting to correct with a Noogleberry (Once I get around to ordering it, maybe next week). My original goal wasn't to enlarge my breast but instead just to lift, fill, and round them out but I figured what the hell?! so I've set the goal of making it into a DD bra.

I started taking the BO on Tuesday, Feb 10th and my starting dosage is 1000mg. When I started I did not have any Protein Powder, because I felt that I consumed a large amount of protein on a daily basis where as I didn't need it(Over 40g). However I have since then picked up some and will be starting that today(Saturday, Feb 14th). I also have normal body temperature so I will not be adding any supplements for that.

This just serves as a journal to track my progress as well as for other ladies to what you can achieve on a VERY basic program.

My Program:
Morning: 2 Pills Swanson's BO

Evening: 2 pills Swanson's BO

I will update this program if anything changes, once I start my protein shakes and figure out where I want to fit them in, as well when I get my NB. Feel free to leave any advice below to help with my journey. Thank you!

PS: I have not noticed any changes yet in the 3 day's I've been taking BO (I know some ladies experienced tingling early on, but I have not)

It's so hard to try to get in protein shakes, My tea, and enough water all in one day. However I have managed to incorporate the shakes into my daily routine. I had one in the morning and one at night, Today I had a total of about 70g of protein (20 of that came from the foods I normally eat, not protein shakes) I won't be consuming this much protein, I just didn't get a chance count until I reviewed what I ate.

I'll be having one protein shake for lunch and that's it.
I noticed I have pimples popping up all over my face but I'm not entirely sure if that's caused by the BO or just my pcos.

I have looked into massaging until I get my NB but I'm not sure when's the best time to. I'll probably start tomorrow morning after I get out of the shower, using my coconut oil.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon