Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Relaxin for wider hips?

That is nothing but a diversion from you, and grasping straws. Obviously, by that comment, you didn't read enough, just a headline or 2.

The point is, many of your obnoxious claims were false.

And my claim was that healthy exercise that builds muscle tissue that is associated with a restructure of bones in positive ways. Perhaps if you read more than 1 or 2 headlines, you would have seen that.

You've also responded worse than I expected, as you couldn't figure out what the last one had to do with it. Not only, did you hardly read anything from the first citations.

I was finally able to gain access to the full text on the studies regarding pycnogenol and I was mistaken, I retract my comments on pycnogenol, that leaves only the one possibility which does not seem to have availability outside it's natural ecosystem.

EDIT: NVM on the availability of sanjeevani booti, I've been able to find a seller on ebay.

hmmm ..just happened across this
i'm gonna guess this isn't like a crispy cream cvs where a stupid little girl like myself
can just up and buy something pharmacologically consequential. or is it. not that i would have that
kind of change banging around in my little cocoa clutch from nordstrom
and not that i would be interested in something with a µg next to it

(08-05-2016, 06:18 AM)solomé_F Wrote:  hmmm ..just happened across this
i'm gonna guess this isn't like a crispy cream cvs where a stupid little girl like myself
can just up and buy something pharmacologically consequential. or is it. not that i would have that
kind of change banging around in my little cocoa clutch from nordstrom
and not that i would be interested in something with a µg next to it

No, you definitely can't buy from there. That's a pharmaceutical business to business supplier. They're the folks who supply the raw pharmaceuticals to people like compounding pharmacists, who then put it into something ready for people to use. They'll also supply some of the larger pharmaceutical companies with things like this as well, but it's mostly for researchers, compounding pharmacists, and hospitals.

Something we COULD try to do is convince a doctor to prescribe it, then find a compounding pharmacist that can make something that we can take with it in it... but... good luck with that. That's why I was trying to find natural ways to raise it outside pregnancy or female puberty. I think the only way you'd have any chance getting that stuff is if you're pregnant and not producing enough relaxin on your own.

BTW, I'm now becoming uncertain of the other herb I thought increased relaxin, further research material I've uncovered shows that this effect doesn't seem as proven as I initially believed. It's easily within standard error... Meaning, it could've just been a blip, not a real effect.

I've read your replies and have wondered if anyone's gotten anywhere on here? Has anyone tried anything and gotten results? I desperately want to balance out my broad shoulders (bone structure) and not have thighs that overlap slightly no matter how skinny I am. If I could just widen my pelvis like two inches I'd be golden.

(23-07-2015, 08:17 PM)Dynseli Wrote:  Kaempferol Exhibits Progestogenic Effects in Ovariectomized Rats - PMC4382015

Kaempferol and genistein, which are both from the legume family, together activate PRA [it also labels Progesterone Receptor (PR) in the lower body]. Kaempferol a phytoprogestin. It says Kaempferol, genistein and estrogen work to together for better effects on PR. What is also interesting about this is it says there are progestogens that interact with the glucocorticoid receptor (GR), mineralocorticoid receptor (MR), and Androgen Receptor (AR). Important for balance.

I found this on amazon, that apparently contains kaempferol (more research needed) :
https://www.amazon.com/Muscadine-Resveratrol-Quercetin-Kaempferol-Myricetin/dp/B005AQA3JW/ref=pd_sim_121_2?ie=UTF8&dpID=51xGIuONXRL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR108%2C160_&psc=1&refRID=2KHK8NK7H5QDH3VG2E4A
Muscadine Resveratrol, Ellagic Acid, Quercetin, Kaempferol & Myricetin. 60 vege caps

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitis_rotundifolia (grapes)

hey. just ran across this http://www.pickvitamin.com/shop-by-brand...ealth.html    ...i remember this product 'vitalaxin 20' that anyone could buy   ...was discontinued but it's back   ...and now, it looks like you need a prescription    ....i remember people were using it for fibromyalgia. i don't know if poison ivy is still around but, there you go. it looks like  the price is SUPER freaking higH.

Thank you guys for your research! Yikes the price of that is super high for something that is just a experiment. I feel like there has to be some way to replicate the pelvis widening that happens during puberty or pregnancy. The fact that it happens during pregnancy tells me that it's possible for it to happen after puberty. Has anyone else found anything recently?

We'd be down to test this if it didn't cost a small fortune lol I'm shocked theres a chance we can increase our hips with just pills

I’m interested in relaxin for height increase. Anyone tried it?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon