Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Perfectly_Tanned's Program

[/quote]

Welcome newbie Smile
You have already a decent size and good shape on both sides .
I think you should read jennyferlove's thread instead of going total herbal route . Herbs not taken carefully can throw your body clock all over the place . A cautionary note . Have yOu done a hormonal panel ? Have you looked into noogling ?
Wishing you luck. On your journey
[/quote]

Thanks I will check her thread out. I've never done hormonal panel but its on my to do list.
I can't do noogling coz I live with my bf and he's already getting annoyed seeing me massaging my boobs all the time.

Welcome newbie Smile
You have already a decent size and good shape on both sides .
I think you should read jennyferlove's thread instead of going total herbal route . Herbs not taken carefully can throw your body clock all over the place . A cautionary note . Have yOu done a hormonal panel ? Have you looked into noogling ?
Wishing you luck. On your journey
[/quote]

Thanks I will check her thread out. I've never done hormonal panel but its on my to do list.
I can't do noogling coz I live with my bf and he's already getting annoyed seeing me massaging my boobs all the time.
[/quote]

To stop weight gain try healthy diet of greens and fruits and excercise helps .

[/quote]

Hmmmm, I would suggest you get your BF into helping you. For instance, have him massage your breast's. I wouldn't think he'd object too much. Wink

Tongue 

Some of the herbs (maca/fenugreek/placenta/pm) i ordered arrived today and I just want to update my program. I'm super excited

Here's my updated program I added fenugreek, maca and placenta c jelly. I will add the pm on day 3 of my cycle next week.

I measured half inch increase in my butt size from 34 to 34 1/2. Everything else are pretty much the same size. Wish me luck ladies !

AM
1 maca
1 fenugreek
1 saw palmetto
1 vitamin d3
Massage with flax oil

PM
1 placenta c jelly
1 flax oil capsule
1 vitamin b complex with vitamin c
1 multivitamins
Massage with muscle rub

Here's a photo update after 1 week.

I noticed that I'm getting stretchmarks on my right breast and they are also growing out sideways .

Can anyone suggest a massage that will make them have a more rounder shape? My nipples are pointing to opposite directions now. Is it normal with growth process or I'm doing something wrong?

I will appreciate the feedback thanks!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-02-2015, 02:12 AM)perfectly_tanned Wrote:  Here's a photo update after 1 week.

I noticed that I'm getting stretchmarks on my right breast and they are also growing out sideways .

Can anyone suggest a massage that will make them have a more rounder shape? My nipples are pointing to opposite directions now. Is it normal with growth process or I'm doing something wrong?

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Both you and your program look good. If you are still interested in a fuller hair, then, take Biotin. Good Luck, POM

(06-02-2015, 02:32 AM)pom19 Wrote:  
(06-02-2015, 02:12 AM)perfectly_tanned Wrote:  Here's a photo update after 1 week.

Both you and your program look good. If you are still interested in a fuller hair, then, take Biotin. Good Luck, POM

Thanks pom! Since I started NBE my hair shedding stopped, but yeah I would like to get my old volume back. How much biotin should I take per day for faster results? Have you tried it? And how many months before you noticed the difference?

(06-02-2015, 03:38 AM)perfectly_tanned Wrote:  
(06-02-2015, 02:32 AM)pom19 Wrote:  

Thanks pom! Since I started NBE my hair shedding stopped, but yeah I would like to get my old volume back. How much biotin should I take per day for faster results? Have you tried it? And how many months before you noticed the difference?
----------------------------------------------------------------------
It will give your volume back!!! The key to it is high dosage of it-5,000 to 10,000 mcg per day. Of course I started with 1,000 mcg/day in October of 2014 till Jan. 2015, and then after few days of 2,000 to 3,000/day I increased it to 5,000, and today I increased it to 10,000 mcg/day. I normally do not take any supplement a lot, and probably Biotin is the only one that I take a lot. I have not had any side effect from it. I hope I will not either with 10,000 mcg that I started today. You can get it from Amazon and they have a great review on it too, so read them, here it is:
Biotin 5000 mcg, 120 Vegetarian Capsules (for Hair Growth, Skin, and Nails)
http://www.amazon.com/Biotin-Vegetarian-Capsules-Growth-Nails/dp/B00BPGPX1E/ref=sr_1_16?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1423193184&sr=1-16&keywords=biotin+5000+mcg#customerReviews

Good Luck again, POM

And for what is normal, read my post#4 in my thread "breast":

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=22031

POM

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon