Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Program

Hello!

I've been lurking this forum for a long time - a few years ago I started but then stopped, but recently I've found myself lurking more and more so I finally decided to buy some herbs and join in on the discussion. I'm learning a lot, but I still don't think I really know what I'm doing so I'd love some feedback/suggestions on my new routine. I can only hope that I'll see progress and this log can be a source of help to someone else in the future Smile

Around January 12th I started massaging (which I don't even know if I'm doing properly) and taking small doses of BO. I didn't measure beforehand, but they feel slightly fuller though I'm sure it's my imagination. Today, the 27th I'm going to start getting serious and ramping up.

I'm 22 years old, currently wearing a Victoria's Secret 32C though I don't think I look like a C at all.

My plan is to massage and use suction along with a regimen of supplements. So far I'm thinking:

Morning:
2x Swansons BO
2x Natures Way Vitex
30g Protein shake
2x Vitafusion Womens multivitamins
Massage

Afternoon:
Hour of suction
Massage

Night:
2x Swansons BO
1x Natures Way Vitex
Massage

Daily totals will be 1000mg BO and 1200mg Vitex.

Does this seem feasible? I also have PM and Fenugreek at my disposal if necessary.

I measured today, though I am currently on my period but swelling doesn't seem to be too much, if even at all this month.

Under: 30"
Across nipples: 33.75"

Hoping to get up to 34" in a month!

Here are some photos of my starting point as of today. I am also comparing them to photos of me when I was 7 weeks pregnant right before MC, so I know that I definitely have potential in there somewhere! My pregnancy size is my short term goal; I was busting out of that strapless whereas I currently see no lift whatsoever from it and it's supposed to be a cup size adder! The black bra is a standard push up with very minimal padding; I never wear it because it doesn't add anything for me.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Pics cont.

These are my pregnancy photos in the same bras. Would love to have this full time!

Thats a big difference, and pretty soon in pregnancy since i dont see a belly.. I started seeing difference in breast size about 4-5 months pregnant. But by that time I had a belly so proportions were about the same.Anyways goodluck on your nbe journey!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon