Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does maca work for those who gain mainly in the bust?

(30-01-2015, 12:11 AM)iaboy Wrote:  Looking at your pics, almost reminds me of the older "Barbie Dolls". You have a beautiful shape, but agree with you that your rear could be a little larger.

Thanks. I actually have similar dimensions to the real life measurements. I hate it I wish I was bootilicious and curvaceous.

Have you ever had a hormone panel done?? Wonder if you are not progesterone deficient?? If you are short on progest, maybe just need to balance out?

(02-02-2015, 06:04 AM)iaboy Wrote:  Have you ever had a hormone panel done?? Wonder if you are not progesterone deficient?? If you are short on progest, maybe just need to balance out?

Yeah I was tested at 17 because I was way underweight without an Ed. My dr was overweight so it worried her more along with my lack of period for two consecutive months. I normall get my period every months just on a random day.

I thought progesterone was for bigger breasts? I'm pretty sure I'm not lack in that spectrum:

Ya probably but a hormone test is the best way to be sure. You could check if your estrogen was low relative to your progesterone. Even if it was within normal range. Also if thyroid hormone was checked and found to be low then you may need iodine. If so, get a little kelp, like a kelp seasoning shaker to put on food.

(03-02-2015, 03:16 PM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  Ya probably but a hormone test is the best way to be sure. You could check if your estrogen was low relative to your progesterone. Even if it was within normal range. Also if thyroid hormone was checked and found to be low then you may need iodine. If so, get a little kelp, like a kelp seasoning shaker to put on food.

No when I was tested at 17 my thyroid was alright she put me on birth control to control my hormones. I have had crazy hormones since I was 6. But I think that's more genetic. Are hormonal problems genetic? Because when I was a kid I went through puberty but my mom and her mom all start puberty before we hit 50 lbs. I guess I was a fat kid because I was the same weight as my mom at 6 almost 7 as she was right before she turned 10. Only difference was I had a lot of androgen fueling my puberty basically growing tall body hair like a wooly mammoth and voice started cracking later on adult odor and other stuff. It took me until later to actually get the female characteristics. My grandma has all the same characteristics. nowadays. So I'm guessing that's where I got it from. She also had the same resulting figure narrow hips skinny body broad shoulders big chest same thing as my own basically just taller with an even flatter butt. So idk if it can be genetic than maybe. But she also was very fertile 9 children. And up her maternal side her grandma also had 15 children. So there's a lot of fertility in the same lineage that gave me this figure. So I don't really know if it could be a genetic fault maybe? If so could that still be a hormonal problem?

(03-02-2015, 07:57 PM)Mustincreasemybutt21 Wrote:  
(03-02-2015, 03:16 PM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  Ya probably but a hormone test is the best way to be sure. You could check if your estrogen was low relative to your progesterone. Even if it was within normal range. Also if thyroid hormone was checked and found to be low then you may need iodine. If so, get a little kelp, like a kelp seasoning shaker to put on food.

No when I was tested at 17 my thyroid was alright she put me on birth control to control my hormones. I have had crazy hormones since I was 6. But I think that's more genetic. Are hormonal problems genetic? Because when I was a kid I went through puberty but my mom and her mom all start puberty before we hit 50 lbs. I guess I was a fat kid because I was the same weight as my mom at 6 almost 7 as she was right before she turned 10. Only difference was I had a lot of androgen fueling my puberty basically growing tall body hair like a wooly mammoth and voice started cracking later on adult odor and other stuff. It took me until later to actually get the female characteristics. My grandma has all the same characteristics. nowadays. So I'm guessing that's where I got it from. She also had the same resulting figure narrow hips skinny body broad shoulders big chest same thing as my own basically just taller with an even flatter butt. So idk if it can be genetic than maybe. But she also was very fertile 9 children. And up her maternal side her grandma also had 15 children. So there's a lot of fertility in the same lineage that gave me this figure. So I don't really know if it could be a genetic fault maybe? If so could that still be a hormonal problem?
It was a birth control pill? Maybe you did have low estrogen relative to your high progesterone, or at least irregular hormones. They didn't say?

Progesterone is good for fertility I think.

I don't think any problems are genetic. Not more than 1 in 10,000 anyway. Maybe if forced to choose your body favors progesterone more than estrogen while many others favor estrogen more than progesterone, but I think if you eat healthy then your body should be able to balance itself out and get both. Mostly whole grains, but I can get into more detail or give you the recipe for my health food mix if you like.

(04-02-2015, 03:24 PM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  
(03-02-2015, 07:57 PM)Mustincreasemybutt21 Wrote:  

It was a birth control pill? Maybe you did have low estrogen relative to your high progesterone, or at least irregular hormones. They didn't say?

Progesterone is good for fertility I think.

I don't think any problems are genetic. Not more than 1 in 10,000 anyway. Maybe if forced to choose your body favors progesterone more than estrogen while many others favor estrogen more than progesterone, but I think if you eat healthy then your body should be able to balance itself out and get both. Mostly whole grains, but I can get into more detail or give you the recipe for my health food mix if you like.

She prescribed me birth control to make me gain weight my results were normal though.

The more I eat the more I get disproportionally big boobs I don't distribute on my hips really.

Well I got my tests done recently and I have a level of prolactin they think it might be a tumor. And also I tried fenugreek at one point and it made me bled irregularly I think because of the prolactin in it? I have a prolactin level at 24.5 when I was on my cycle. it also explains why my breasts always feel so tender.

I also got a bigger butt. It's 35-36" depending on my weight gain. I gain 10-20 lbs since this post. Still most of my weight goes to my bust. I get to 120 and am a 36F and now at 110 a 34DD

You have a beautiful body! I love maca and it gave me a lot of my curves but it will most likely increase breast size as well-- maca levels out estrogen levels so it will effect breast size. Try to look into booty gaining foods, anything with healthy fats and carbs are good for curves as well but tread carefully. Stay away from sugars and transfats. Look into anything with OMEGA-3S! This will get your booty poppin' Tongue  if anything try a fish oil! If you take a look through my thread I have a lot of posts relating to booty growth. Big Grin  good luck!

(24-11-2016, 09:17 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  You have a beautiful body! I love maca and it gave me a lot of my curves but it will most likely increase breast size as well-- maca levels out estrogen levels so it will effect breast size. Try to look into booty gaining foods, anything with healthy fats and carbs are good for curves as well but tread carefully. Stay away from sugars and transfats. Look into anything with OMEGA-3S! This will get your booty poppin' Tongue  if anything try a fish oil! If you take a look through my thread I have a lot of posts relating to booty growth. Big Grin  good luck!

for me I think from what I've read it might lower my bust size I think. Because as far as my hormonal levels my prolactin levels are high which I think contributes to the whole size of my bust which since posting I've actually gotten used to. I don't have any back pain oddly enough. Currently my measurements are 38-25-35 sometimes 24" with a 32F bust size. I've been up to 40-26-36 which the real size to that would be a 32H or a 32G in Freya. When I'm sloppy fat I'm like 41-27-36. ( I feel too big in my waistline at that point). But I actually want to recarve out a body shape similar to like 42-26-37. I want kind of like a body like Abigail ratchford from the waist down with just a slightly larger bust ideal bust size would be more like a 32J or H in Freya (equivalent to a 36G in freya). Abigail's a DD I believe.

I'm trying to figure out a diet that's actually high in calories enough to sustain that size and also while working out to build up my lower half.

My issue with maca is I'm a bit scared I'm going to bleed again.... Like I did with the other supplement. I just started spotting every time I used it. Maca I hear helps with regularity and anemia which I have but a little unsure about it overall. Also not sure is it like detectable in drug tests or blood tests? Because I do some medical work and I could get kicked out for that. I'm guessing. But it would be good if it leveled things out as long as I don't have to gain anymore weight. Because I'm 120 at the most. And that's a lot for me. If I were to gain 20 I'd be fat. Literally. So like I don't have much room. It's conflicting the weight gain effects maca has though imo.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon