Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Milla's program

Thank you Charlie_girl for the advices! Really helpful! although measuring with full lungs is so much more awesome hahah Big Grin

So it turns out my below measurements are 69-70cm probably from working out and that's why the across is showing me 83cm.. and the discomfort disappeared so no changes for me at all so far. pretty discouraging heh Big Grin i know i have to be patient but eh.. i was so happy for these 2cm.. at least i have nice boobs if the NBE doesn't work I will still love them. Smile

Ok, maybe I am 83-3.5 already.. hope this time my measurements are right..which means 1 inch. I also feel them bigger so.. this counts too.

Since I started taking 900mg of PM when my period began my breasts hurt a lot all the time..but it's not this puberty pain that you feel inside them like when I first started taking PM.. its more like outside of the glandular tissue.. really strange cause there isn't anything that can grow outside of it. The pain is mostly when I touch them and mainly under my armpit and below.. is this normal? Hope it is.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon