Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Rule34B's Program and Progress

I would like to start recording my (mostly) non-hormonal program for NBE and butt growth. In addition, I would like to flatten my stomach to accentuate the hour glass shape I am seeking. I have attached pictures of my breasts. I took these with a not-so-great webcam; I hope to take better pictures with a camera soon.

I have been doing the following for the past week and plan to continue:

- healthy, but high protein diet
- a small bowl of potent chicken foot soup a day
- fish oil rubbed in breasts and butt daily
- exercises targeting butt growth 3-4 times/week (squats, dead lifts, lunges, donkey kicks, etc.) using weights when possible.

For a flatter stomach, I also take probiotics daily and bike-ride weekly.

Also, whenever possible, I try to incorporate estrogen rich foods such as flaxseeds and soy (this is pretty much the only hormonal thing I'm doing).

Even though they are crappy photos, I hope you get a general idea of my breasts. I like my nipple size and overall breast shape. However, I want my breasts to feel fuller and heavier and stick out more from a side view. When wearing low-cut tops, I would like to have more accentuated cleavage without using a push-up bra, bandeau, and halter top to squeeze them together as much as possible! lol Rolleyes

I am 34B or 32C. 32C fits more comfortably. My size fluctuates fairly dramatically (often a full inch) during the month based off my cycle.

At the moment, my breasts are at the smallest stage of the cycle measuring at 3 centimeters under 34.5. In approx 28 days, I would expect to swell to nearly 35. I love that feeling right before my period where my breasts are full and I feel sexy. If they were that big all the time, I would be a happy girl!

I know my left breast is smaller than my right...as you can tell. And I wouldn't mind evening that out, but it's not a priority. I would rather just get them both larger lol

My waist seems to have gotten small since last time I measured. 26.5 rather 27. It may have been pre-time of the month bloating that caused me to be bigger before or maybe this routine is helping a bit! Only time will tell...

Your boobs look perfect!!! Very nice. Good luck with your programme!

I'LL say!!!! WOW!!!! I would LOVE to have those!!!!!!! They are GORGEOUS!!!!!! You SURE look sexy to me!!!!

You are gorgeous and have a great start. I'm betting you would fit even better into a 30D bra. Your body size looks similar to mine and I'm betting your underbust measurement is closer to 28-29" which puts you in a 30 band. It only took me a little getting used to the right fitting band. I was wearing 34B and switched to 30DD.

Have you considered massage and/or noogleberry? I think you would have amazing results!

Your breasts are beautiful. I dream to have your size one day. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon