Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Personal Development

(17-01-2015, 02:01 AM)childishtola Wrote:  oh wow i've literally just brought a bunch of tablets 3 days ago. do you think they would benefit me? should i up my dose? i see a lot of people on the forums using it and they say it has properties to help. i am taking:

1000mg of maca
1220mg of fenugreek seed
500mg wild yam
1000mg of saw palmetto
6000mg of ginkgo biloba
i drink 2 cups of fennel tea
i massage with flaxseed oil
(waiting for flaxseed pills to come in the post)

after these tablets i will definitely look at buying them at local stores as i am pretty sure that is a cheaper option. in their natural state is better using them rather than pills or does it not matter?

thank you for the replies and suggestions, it really means a lot, i feel so lost about this whole process at times lool
Don't forget the breast massage / excercise .
Look at jenniferlove thread , also lotus ( the boobie professor )

4th Week update
I have been noogling for 4 weeks, i havent been completely consistent, i really need to work on it, on average i noogle for an hour a day. what is the recommended time to noogle per day? i have been on pills properly for about a week and half so i know i might not see much difference with them at the moment, but i am fine with that. i was thinking about taking PM but i heard some side effects was hair growth, and i already get some facial hair and i am really not trying to increase it. i did hair laser removal but i had bad experience with it so i never got to finish my course and my skin is still recovering, so there was no way i was going to risk growing a full on beard. does anyone else suffer from facial hair? at the moment i am drinking mint tea as its apparently meant to lessen the hair growing. i have seen less hairs growing but i dont know if it was down to the laser or tea. either way im still going to drink it, it doesn't cost a fourtune to buy the tea in the first place. about from increasing my bust i am also on a mission to gain weight i am currently a UK6/US size 2 so i be a UK10/US6 but with how my metabolism is i know that i may only be able to go up to a UK8/US4. at the moment im literally stuffing my face with food any chance i get, i'm not a big snacker so my food diary just consists of lots of meals. i have managed to gain 2kg/4.5lbs in 2 weeks. according to an online diary food thing if i eat about 2500calories a day i should be able to gain 1kg per week. im not going to lie it's quite tiring constantly stuffing your face with food especially when you are not hungry, but i'm a girl on a mission so i am determined. i think the maca pills has probably helped with the weight gain, as i have been taking them throughout my weight gain journey. so i have gone from 55kg to 57kg hopefully in 2weeks i can get to 59kg and be 9stones! i am also hoping gaining weight will help with my boobie journey. my measurements before the breast enlargement/ weight gain mission was:

over breast=31inches (79.9cm)
over nipples= 30inches (76.5cm)
under breast= 28inches (71.5cm)
waist= 26inches (66.5)
thigh= 19.5inches (50cm)
hips= 35.5inches (90.5cm)

i hadn't put the measurements up before as i had lost the sheet that i write them on and only recently found it. in my next update i will measure myself again in those areas to see if any of these pills and noggling is actually working! first i need to buy a measuring tape lol!
i am going to attach a picture of myself in a 32B bra, its a balconette style (i think) it hasn't got much padding to it. i'm probably going to continue taking pictures in this bra to help see any changes.
does anyone see any growth? i think there is but it might be a figment of my imagination tbh, would you call me a 32A or small 32B?

A topless selfie lol. couldnt attach more than 3 pictures in the last post

Your breasts are beautiful, you have such a pretty shape, really lovely. And yes I can see some progress.

Good luck with your journey. Smile

(25-01-2015, 01:33 PM)childishtola Wrote:  A topless selfie lol. couldnt attach more than 3 pictures in the last post

Dang it woman ! Ain't u doin fantastic ! You got gr8 bod and those boobies have defo grown . I recon at least by a cup . Congrats .

Agreed they are lovely as they are!
Doing bra comparison shots can really help you track growth too. Do a front shot and two side shots and include any cleavage when you do, then do a comparison shot each month to see how you go.
Don't touch PM though.
It's good you are gaining weight, sometimes that along can push you up a cup size - ive been there so I know Smile

6th week update
I've been really bad these past 2 weeks, i haven't been at home for a week basically so no noogling for a week either. This is probably going to set me back, which sucks but i'm just going to have to put more hours in now i'm back at uni. on the brighter side i've added on some weight, i noticed in my previous post i got my measurements wrong of how much much weight i gained. Initially i was 54kg after a month i managed to get to 56kg and now i am 57kg i have finally reached 9stones! i am so happy i've always dreamed of reaching that number on the scale. 9stones was my realistic target to reach but i hoping to get to 10stones at the rate i seem to be gaining weight its going to take a while to get there, which sucks, but hey at least im gaining. the green tea seems to be helping with my facial hair so i am happy about that i drink 1/2 cups a day. from the pictures underneath i think there hasn't been any growth maybe shrinkage, who knows? from the topless selfie my boobs dont look as full but tbh that might have been due to lighting and i havent noogled for 4days. tell me what you think guys?

well i think there is shrinkage but in my bra it looks the same. im not sure tbh

(08-02-2015, 09:02 PM)childishtola Wrote:  6th week update
I've been really bad these past 2 weeks, i haven't been at home for a week basically so no noogling for a week either. This is probably going to set me back, which sucks but i'm just going to have to put more hours in now i'm back at uni. on the brighter side i've added on some weight, i noticed in my previous post i got my measurements wrong of how much much weight i gained. Initially i was 54kg after a month i managed to get to 56kg and now i am 57kg i have finally reached 9stones! i am so happy i've always dreamed of reaching that number on the scale. 9stones was my realistic target to reach but i hoping to get to 10stones at the rate i seem to be gaining weight its going to take a while to get there, which sucks, but hey at least im gaining. the green tea seems to be helping with my facial hair so i am happy about that i drink 1/2 cups a day. from the pictures underneath i think there hasn't been any growth maybe shrinkage, who knows? from the topless selfie my boobs dont look as full but tbh that might have been due to lighting and i havent noogled for 4days. tell me what you think guys?

To be honest can't tell the diffrence!

Well! They are fuller. I can see how they come out more on/over the sides and cover up your armpits more, in the braless pictures. They are thicker and wider. Congrats, sis!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon