Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting NBE! My program and starting pics

Heart 

Hello everyone! Big Grin
I'm so excited, my supplies finally arrived from US (i'm from Brazil) and i'm starting now!

First, I apologize for my bad english, i'm not fluent. ^^'

Current measurements:

- Bellow breasts: 82 cm / 32.3 inches
- Breast size: 86 cm / 33.9 inches
- Under breasts: 78 cm / 30.7 inches

I took measuerements in centimeters and converted it to inches later. Don't know if the accuracy of the conversion is reliable.

Here's my program!

While not on period

Pueraria 500 mg 3x / day (1500 mg)
Fenugreek 610 mg 1x / day
Hops 310 mg x3 / day (930 mg)
Kelp 225 mcg 2x / day (450 mcg)
Maca 500 mg 2x / day (1000 mg)
MSM 500 mg 3x / day (1500 mg) - not sure about dosage, can anyone give me some advice?

While on mens

Fennel seeds 480 mg 3x / day (1440 mg)
Fenugreek 610 mg 2x / day (1220 mg)
Blessed thistle 500 mg 1x / day
Maca 500 mg 1x / day
Kelp 225 mcg 2x / day (450 mcg)
MSM 500 mg 3x / day (1500 mg)

Vitamin C 1000 mg everyday

Everything but pueraria on my program is from Swanson's.

I also do female deer exercise on shower (about 150 rubs) and more 100 rubs with yild yam progesterone cream
Bought a therapy cups set to add some vacuum to my routine Big Grin

Goal: I have no idea what's realistic enought. Over 37 inches and above would make me happy! Tongue

I would love to hear some tips and advices from you all with more xp on NBE! ^_^

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Your boobs are gorgeous!
Good luck with your programme.
Have you taken pm or maca before?
The dosages are quite high to start with Sad
Just my humble opinion don't take soo many herbs to begin with. It's a lot for your body to process if it's not used to it..
Anyway take care.

I agree with Ella. They are very nice. If you under bust measurements are right... They look to be about a 32 C now.

Thank you two!! I hope they grow well! Big Grin

I tought it was too high too ^^', but I used to take a bcp with very high hormone dosage for one year with no side effects.
I've ben on the herbs here since three days ago with no side effects neither. If I feel any discomfort i'll cut the dosages by half to allow my body adapt slowly. Till now, everything's fine! Smile

wow, I agree with Ella, those are beautiful

Could only dream of achieving that myself, so depressing for me.

(16-12-2014, 12:28 AM)ophelia Wrote:  wow, I agree with Ella, those are beautiful

Could only dream of achieving that myself, so depressing for me.

Don't say that! I saw people here that grew 4+ inches with herbs, massage and pumping. Someday it will be us! Big Grin

(15-12-2014, 10:00 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Your boobs are gorgeous!
I'LL say!!! WOW!!!! I'd LOVE to have THOSE!!!! Good luck on your results, but, seriously, you think THOSE are SMALL????
Take care!!

Aww, thanks a lot!! You're all so kind here!! <3
Yesssss, I think they're small, i'm working on a more "pin up" body, also training tight lacing, and I think bigger breasts would give me sexier curves. Tongue

very nice shape. I think you are in C cup. Make sure to wear proper band size bra.Smile

Wow you look good indeed...I think they're small c-cups too.Wish you luck on your programme!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon