Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Longtime lurker, first time posting: 32AA(w/o bcp) before, 32A(w/ bcp) now

Music 

I've been obsessively going through BreastNexus for a while. Thank you for so much information. This is my first posting here!

A few months ago, I purchased a pair of breast pumps. It's like noogleberry, but made in China. I had been pumping a few hours a day, and I was very excited to see that my breasts were slightly larger in only a few weeks. However, this breast pumps left a very very slight discolorization, so I decided to take a week off pumping.

That was when I purchased Aintenol Pueraria Mirifica pills. I was going to try PM and pumping together, and was going to start PM from the first day of my period that was to come.

But then I got a boyfriend and started bcp. I never started PM pills since I was worried if PM would interfere with bcp. The bcp definitely grew my breasts, and now my breasts are a bit less than a full A cup. I also gained 8lbs, so I guess that helped, too. It's not all due to the weight gain. I've been 125lbs without bcp; my breasts were 32AA at that time.

After Christmas, I'm going to quit bcp and get Mirena. Mirena works so locally, so I think taking some herbs won't hurt. According to the manufacturers of Mirena, Mirena mainly works by thickening the cervical mucus, thinning out the lining of uterus, and blocking the sperms from reaching to the egg. It might prevent ovulation, but the effectiveness of Mirena does not rely on it.

Right now, I'm on Levora for bcp. Levora contains levonorgestrel and ethinyl estradiol in 5:1 ratio. Levonorgestrel activates progesterone recepters, and ethinyl estradiol is synthetic estrogen. Since my breasts are responding so well to the bcp, I'm thinking of adding some kind of progesterone to my program. I also bought maca, so it's going to be PM, progesterone cream, and maca. How do you think about this program?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

great to see another asian on here.

I'm sporting AAs as well so I am very interested in your progress.

There are so many horrendous side effects from BCP. They do increase breast size (worked for my sister, she was on yasmin) but the side effects were too worrying for me.

As a result, like you, I decided to go with UID. The options were Mirena and Paraguard.

You can read about both here: http://bedsider.org/features/70

Ultimately I went with the Paraguard because it has no hormones. A lot of women still reported issues with the Mirena due to the hormonal content even though it was localized to the uterus.

Just started my program after lurking, giving maca a try and already seeing small but promising results.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=22421

What type do you plan to take? Capsules? Powder?

Good luck on the NBE journey!

I am asian too and I suspect there are many of us, since many asians are rather small chested Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon