Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tibetan's PM and Experimental Thread

Okay, so looking back on my threads both BO and this Experimental one. I have devised a protocol that will hopefully not cause complication in my body's functions. Trying to keep it more simple than not.  I think I'll need two things to get my breasts back, weight gain, and temps up ( progesterone levels to be restored.)It looks like i have one more month to catch up. everytime I lose my boobs from some herbs/ etc, it always takes 3 months to fix from 2 months of screwing it up!  Once was Mammary and the other was Clove! So its probably no different with Wild Oregano.

Based upon my research, Vitex is  the herb for restoring progesterone levels back to normal. I will give this 3 cycles and evaluate.
So I feel like interference with menses is key to avoid. Its important to allow the Menses to arrive and leave! I also believe, unless its BO or an adaptogenic herb, Adding other phyto's are detrimental as they may compete with real estrogens and progesterone the  body makes, so as much as I'd like to take SP for stimulating my appetite, Im going to try and hold off for 3 cycles.

I think pumping and massage will be fine however. At 95 lbs, Im not sure what my size is. C/D? all I know is, they feel and look a bit deflated, Conical and less round.

As of 9/11:
(1 Cycle: Day 2)

Began my Nightly dose 900 mg vitex -  I would have started day one, but it did not arrive till yesterday. If its true, Vitex takes a while to work, and I don't see my size back in 1 month, ill introduce pumping with massage oil.

So Recap of things I'll  take daily for the next 3 cycles:

30 drops          Kidney tissue (filter and strengthing)
2-4 grms          Alfalfa  (cleansing, chlorophyll)
2-3 cups           Pao darco tea (anti fungal)
2-4 gms           Collagen tabs (extra goodies for tissue development)
2-3 gms           Fish oil (cod liver, cholesterol Vit A & D)
900 mgs          Vitex nightly (P levels, up  my temps hopefully)
2-4 tabs           Nutritional yeast  (b vits baby)

I'm waiting on my whey protein. I plan on doing shakes with bananas and some after dinner. The challenge is going to be eating enough.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Notes:
1 month later--Introduce pumping if my size is not back. may need some circulation. HGH releaser ( drops)
3 months later-- i'll take  Saw Palmetto all cycle long for upping appetite/androgen control/kidney function)

I know there are some concerns with Vitex, it seems to deflate some women and kill libido.  Fish oil seems to be considered by many "androgenic."  Alfalfa seems to be noted as a milk producer.  So we will see over time! Im not too worried about it.

(13-09-2017, 04:44 AM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  Okay, so looking back on my threads both BO and this Experimental one. I have devised a protocol that will hopefully not cause complication in my body's functions. Trying to keep it more simple than not.  I think I'll need two things to get my breasts back, weight gain, and temps up ( progesterone levels to be restored.)It looks like i have one more month to catch up. everytime I lose my boobs from some herbs/ etc, it always takes 3 months to fix from 2 months of screwing it up!  Once was Mammary and the other was Clove! So its probably no different with Wild Oregano.

Based upon my research, Vitex is  the herb for restoring progesterone levels back to normal. I will give this 3 cycles and evaluate.
So I feel like interference with menses is key to avoid. Its important to allow the Menses to arrive and leave! I also believe, unless its BO or an adaptogenic herb, Adding other phyto's are detrimental as they may compete with real estrogens and progesterone the  body makes, so as much as I'd like to take SP for stimulating my appetite, Im going to try and hold off for 3 cycles.

I think pumping and massage will be fine however. At 95 lbs, Im not sure what my size is. C/D? all I know is, they feel and look a bit deflated, Conical and less round.

As of 9/11:

Began my Nightly dose 900 mg vitex -  I would have started day one, but it did not arrive till yesterday. If its true, Vitex takes a while to work, and I don't see my size back in 1 month, ill introduce pumping with massage oil.

I'm waiting on my whey protein. I plan on doing shakes with bananas and some after dinner. The challenge is going to be eating enough.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Notes:
1 month later--Introduce pumping if my size is not back. may need some circulation. HGH releaser ( drops)
3 months later-- i'll take  Saw Palmetto all cycle long for upping appetite/androgen control/kidney function)

I know there are some concerns with Vitex, it seems to deflate some women and kill libido.  Fish oil seems to be considered by many "androgenic."  Alfalfa seems to be noted as a milk producer.  So we will see over time! Im not too worried about it.
Keen to see how you get on!
Any pics for reference?
Its funny (not really) doesnt take much to make you loose your gains!
Its cruel actually!

(13-09-2017, 07:40 AM)EllaC Wrote:  
(13-09-2017, 04:44 AM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  Okay, so looking back on my threads both BO and this Experimental one. I have devised a protocol that will hopefully not cause complication in my body's functions. Trying to keep it more simple than not.  I think I'll need two things to get my breasts back, weight gain, and temps up ( progesterone levels to be restored.)It looks like i have one more month to catch up. everytime I lose my boobs from some herbs/ etc, it always takes 3 months to fix from 2 months of screwing it up!  Once was Mammary and the other was Clove! So its probably no different with Wild Oregano.

As of 9/11:

Notes:

Any pics for reference?
Its cruel actually!

Haha, yeah take a look at this video update:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35Kj7Tc3-Po

I think most of it now is flushing it out and gaining weight back!

(13-09-2017, 05:45 PM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  

As of 9/11:

Notes:

Any pics for reference?
Its cruel actually!

Bloody hell woman! Your a freakn knockout! Jeepers if you've lost any boobs imagine his big you were before! Love the tiny waist too

(13-09-2017, 07:45 PM)EllaC Wrote:  

As of 9/11:

Notes:

Any pics for reference?
Its cruel actually!

Bloody hell woman! Your a freakn knockout! Jeepers if you've lost any boobs imagine his big you were before! Love the tiny waist too

Oh Tibetan these video updates are amazing, i never saw them...If I want to book results yoh are defenitely the one too follow, gonna look atthis tomorrow..and you replied with a video thanks for thatBig Grin

(13-09-2017, 08:07 PM)hannah Wrote:  

As of 9/11:

Notes:

Any pics for reference?
Its cruel actually!

Oh Tibetan these video updates are amazing, i never saw them...If I want to book results yoh are defenitely the one too follow, gonna look atthis tomorrow..and you replied with a video thanks for thatBig Grin

@ Ella, Thank you luv, you always know how to lift a gal up! lol. I was quite large. Its crazy how much top tissue I have lost. I weighed in again at the clinic this afternoon for my docs appt. Im still 95lbs!

Im afraid my thyroid may be dumping again. All is fine and well until, well.... It does the opposite, its a matter of time before I become hypo for life, dependent on thyroid. Ive not taken any because I get this skinny too quickly. I got my blood drawn today.
I should find out soon, and prob get referred to an endo.

@ Hannah,
Thank you  Doll for that Wink  I will continue to let you ladies in on what I'm experimenting with.  I addressed your questions awhile back on video, I hope you got to check it out!

(14-09-2017, 02:50 AM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  
(13-09-2017, 07:40 AM)EllaC Wrote:  Keen to see how you get on!
Any pics for reference?
Its cruel actually!

@ Ella, Thank you luv, you always know how to lift a gal up! lol. I was quite large. Its crazy how much top tissue I have lost. I weighed in again at the clinic this afternoon for my docs appt. Im still 95lbs!

Im afraid my thyroid may be dumping again. All is fine and well until, well.... It does the opposite, its a matter of time before I become hypo for life, dependent on thyroid. Ive not taken any because I get this skinny too quickly. I got my blood drawn today.

@ Hannah,
Thank you  Doll for that Wink  I will continue to let you ladies in on what I'm experimenting with.  I addressed your questions awhile back on video, I hope you got to check it out!
Yeh tell you what Tibetan i would have sworn i was hashi's but i got the full work up including antibiodies etc and it all came back clear. Which is weird cause my Nanna was hashi's. I wont complain though.

Yeh id totally follow your new plan except way less vitex lol.

What do you know about Kudzu? I realise its no PM but might have simlar implications? I hear its the GO TO for reducing alcohol cravings but nobody seems to know much about it. Ive researched it and it seems it might have estrogenic implications but some studies showed NO correlation with estrogen so ???.....

(14-09-2017, 07:35 AM)EllaC Wrote:  
(13-09-2017, 05:45 PM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  Haha, yeah take a look at this video update:

@ Hannah,
Yeh tell you what Tibetan i would have sworn i was hashi's but i got the full work up including antibiodies etc and it all came back clear. Which is weird cause my Nanna was hashi's. I wont complain though.

What do you know about Kudzu? I realise its no PM but might have simlar implications? I hear its the GO TO for reducing alcohol cravings but nobody seems to know much about it. Ive researched it and it seems it might have estrogenic implications but some studies showed NO correlation with estrogen so ???.....

Ah you are so lucky you do not have hashis! I dont know anything about kudzu. But some lit says there is some estrogenic substance but nothing like PM. So I wonder if it is more of an adaptogen?

Really? You think its too much Vitex? I think maybe 900-1500mg. But iM going for no more than 1800mg. Im kicking Prolactin's ugly rearing head, lol. I feel like I have slightly more prolactin from wild oregano.

(15-09-2017, 01:48 AM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  
(13-09-2017, 07:45 PM)EllaC Wrote:  Bloody hell woman! Your a freakn knockout! Jeepers if you've lost any boobs imagine his big you were before! Love the tiny waist too

@ Hannah,

Ah you are so lucky you do not have hashis! I dont know anything about kudzu. But some lit says there is some estrogenic substance but nothing like PM. So I wonder if it is more of an adaptogen?

Really? You think its too much Vitex? I think maybe 900-1500mg. But iM going for no more than 1800mg. Im kicking Prolactin's ugly rearing head, lol. I feel like I have slightly more prolactin from wild oregano.

Hey.
this is the one i have. And to be fair even thats more than what "speculation on the internet says" - so who bloody knows! I read more than 100mg ish is good for NBE but more isnt and HEY i cant back that up at all so who knows!
https://nz.iherb.com/pr/Nature-s-Way-Femaprin-Vitex-Extract-60-Capsules/1945?ccode=NZ&currcode=NZD&langcode=en-US&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIpIOf1OCm1gIVjpS9Ch3quAMgEAQYASABEgLBd_D_BwE

(15-09-2017, 09:21 AM)EllaC Wrote:  
(15-09-2017, 01:48 AM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  
(13-09-2017, 08:07 PM)hannah Wrote:  Oh Tibetan these video updates are amazing, i never saw them...If I want to book results yoh are defenitely the one too follow, gonna look atthis tomorrow..and you replied with a video thanks for thatBig Grin

@ Hannah,

Hey.
this is the one i have. And to be fair even thats more than what "speculation on the internet says" - so who bloody knows! I read more than 100mg ish is good for NBE but more isnt and HEY i cant back that up at all so who knows!
https://nz.iherb.com/pr/Nature-s-Way-Femaprin-Vitex-Extract-60-Capsules/1945?ccode=NZ&currcode=NZD&langcode=en-US&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIpIOf1OCm1gIVjpS9Ch3quAMgEAQYASABEgLBd_D_BwE
sounds like a good mix of herbs. 
I wonder if you can double the dose, say if you needed to.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon