Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Did anyone miss me?

I AM BACK, I think...
I took a break from this group, sorry gals, had a lot of personal things going on. Lost my job and my hubby picked up more hours so I see him even less... I guess I just felt too emotional to be posting on here. Well Here I am giving it another shot. Hope everyone is well...

(27-11-2014, 10:30 PM)bustybride Wrote:  I AM BACK, I think...
I took a break from this group, sorry gals, had a lot of personal things going on. Lost my job and my hubby picked up more hours so I see him even less... I guess I just felt too emotional to be posting on here. Well Here I am giving it another shot. Hope everyone is well...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome back, may your hubby have more fortitude to carry on. According to the following quote you should be closer to success by losing your job:

"Every failure is a step to success."
William Whewell

<3 POM

Welcome back /hugs ^^

Hello, I am new here. Welcome back. Wow, 4 whole inches? That's amazing!

I have been doing this massage http://naturalremedysite.blogspot.com/20...-with.html but have not seen any growth within a month. It's been three months now. I just got some oil to use with the massage. I am not taking any herb capsules until I find out what the lump in left breasts is. It developed on the 6th of November.

It is nice to see all these women that have had success with breasts development. It helps me believe that I can see the results some day.

Welcome back! I hope things are going okay for you now.

Thanks for the warm welcome back everyone! I am really trying to post and motivate and read many posts and contribute! :-)

(27-11-2014, 10:30 PM)bustybride Wrote:  I AM BACK, I think...

Welcome back!!!!!

Thank you libertybel!

Welcome back!! I just saw your goodbye post the other day and didn't get a chance to say anything on it yet, but I was kinda sad to see you go. You're such a sweet, upbeat, and inspiring person. And I felt for you going through some rough times. I'm glad to see you're back though!!! Smile

(04-02-2015, 08:04 AM)Charlie_girl Wrote:  Welcome back!! I just saw your goodbye post the other day and didn't get a chance to say anything on it yet, but I was kinda sad to see you go. You're such a sweet, upbeat, and inspiring person. And I felt for you going through some rough times. I'm glad to see you're back though!!! Smile

Aww thank you! Very kind words! I am back for now and very motivated! :-)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon