Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

7 mths til Breast Aug surgery if can't get BO to work

Question 

I am 37, 2 kids, breastfed both and am still an A cup. I have wanted boobs for as long as I can remember as I've always been small on top with ample butt and thight. I went last night for a boob job consultation. To balance my body we are planning 595cc. That is a huge implant. I don't have it scheduled until the first week of June 2015 and have 7 months to cancel because my boobs are going to miraculously start growing. Big Grin
I started pumping in April but stopped in August as I never got swelling or results.
I used PM for 3 months with no change as I am Estrogen Dominant.
So I started Vitex a week ago with Progesterone cream and planed to take for 3-6 months then start the Swanson Ovarian Glandular for 3-6 months. But now with this surgery scheduled my time table has been moved up. I'd like to cancel it and save the $7k because I had natural growth.
So can I take the Vitex and BO and Progesterone cream and throw in Saw Palmetto so I don't get acne at the same time and get results if I have not balanced my hormones? Huh

I said screw it and took the 1 pill (400 mg) Swanson Chasteberry/Vitex, 2 pills (250 mg each) Swanson Ovarian Glandular and 1pill (540 mg) Swanson Saw Palmetto plus rubbed in progesterone cream tonight and plan to morning and night hoping and praying.
Thoughts?

Im not going to touch the supplement portion of your thread as i feel there are better/more informed users to do so. I just wanted to say that if you arent already aware, be careful with progesterone cream. Cycle the the areas you place it so as not to desensitize your skin from absorbing it. (All regions of the body with thinner skin can receive p cream, I believe.) And make sure you are measuring what you rub in. Ive read test results of progesterone cream users, who over time inadvertently increase their T levels. Good luck.

(05-11-2014, 02:36 PM)Beckiee Wrote:  And make sure you are measuring what you rub in. Ive read test results of progesterone cream users, who over time inadvertently increase their T levels. Good luck.

I will start measuring, thank you.

Been taking my 2 pills Swanson BO and 1pill Swanson Chasteberry on an empty stomach each morning when I first wake. 1/4 tsp Pro-Gest cream after shower. Then my Swanson Saw Palmetto with the rest of my vitamins after breakfast which has been a protein shake (Yum btw). At night 2 BO &1 Chasteberry before bed w Pro-Gest and sometimes SP. I need to be better about SP or get a better one since this doesn't list % and its 540mg which is way more than necessary but I'm breaking out so its not working.
11 days down and I'm hopeful.
Thoughts?

Gone through 3 bottles of BO so I'm 1.5 months in. Other than acne, no changes but I know it takes 3-6 months. I just added lamb placenta to help with the acne (and wrinkles). Still hopeful! Leaning toward cancelling my surgery anyway. Oh and I found these amazing add 2 cup size bras. Just like VS $50 Bombshell but got 3@$19 on eBay. Loving them and may trade out ALL my bras for these. I can buy a LOT of bras fo $7k.

In two days I'll have been taking Swanson Bovine Ovary for TWO MONTHS! I know it takes 3-6 months for growth so Im still hopeful. I DO have nipple tenderness though
My biggest thing right now is acne. My face has exploded with ACNE! Almost all is chin and upper lip area meaning its all hormonal. I bought a bottle of sheep placenta as I read it's good for acne so I'm crossing my fingers. I bought one of those AM/PM 7 day pill cases and filled each slot with the following so I take the same thing on an empty stomach in the morning as I do before bed.
2 Swanson Bovine Ovary
1 Swanson Chasteberry
1 Swanson Saw Palmetto
1 Sheep Placenta
I have not been using the Progesterone cream but need to starts again.
Should I be taking a 1:1 ratio of BO to SP?

In the meantime I've been rocking these Add 2 Cup Size bras and WOW! Y'all need to try them. I didn't want to spend $50 on 1 Bombshell bra at VS and found a 3 pack on eBay for $20. LOVE THEM!

I've been researching BO and most people that got results were using higher doses than 500. Atleast 750mg or a 1000mg a lot have used more. I think you should up your BO dose. Vitex takes 3 months to start working. PC should be used in the second half of your cycle to balance your hormones. Saw palmetto works on lower your testosterone. Are you also noogling? Are you massaging? I think the key to a good program is massaging twice a day and preferably noogling too.
Usually programs are either BO & PC with Collagen stimulating supplements, vitamins and minerals OR a potent phytoestrogen herb with PC. Oh and a lot of protein consumption.
Good luck and if you're not feeling good about the surgery then maybe postpone it and gave NBE time & patience for it to work.

(03-01-2015, 12:20 PM)AquaA Wrote:  I've been researching BO and most people that got results were using higher doses than 500. Atleast 750mg or a 1000mg a lot have used more. I think you should up your BO dose.

I think I wrote that those pills are morning AND night. I actually take 2 pills in the AM and 2 in the PM so that is already 1,000 mg. I was thinking of upping to 3 in the AM and 3 in the PM so 1,500 mg as Monday will be 3 months on that. I'm hoping to start seeing results starting now. I just started one pig placenta and one kelp in the AM only.

(03-01-2015, 12:20 PM)AquaA Wrote:  Vitex takes 3 months to start working.

I've been on Vitex for 3 months now and was thinking of stopping it. I should already have the results from it and not have to continue it. Should I stop?

(03-01-2015, 12:20 PM)AquaA Wrote:  PC should be used in the second half of your cycle to balance your hormones.

I hardly ever use it now.

(03-01-2015, 12:20 PM)AquaA Wrote:  Saw palmetto works on lower your testosterone.

I am taking this as my face flared up with ACNE after starting BO.

(03-01-2015, 12:20 PM)AquaA Wrote:  Are you also noogling? Are you massaging? I think the key to a good program is massaging twice a day and preferably noogling too.

No and No. I stopped noogling LONG ago. My domes just stare at me on my night stand. I never got swelling with them.

(03-01-2015, 12:20 PM)AquaA Wrote:  Usually programs are either BO & PC with Collagen stimulating supplements, vitamins and minerals OR a potent phytoestrogen herb with PC. Oh and a lot of protein consumption.

I'm not doing phytoestrogens as I'm Estrogen Dominant. I'm drinking protein shakes for breakfast and lunch and protein with dinner.

(03-01-2015, 12:20 PM)AquaA Wrote:  Good luck and if you're not feeling good about the surgery then maybe postpone it and gave NBE time & patience for it to work.

I cancelled it this week. I just can't imagine my husband having to explain to my kids that "Mommy died on the operating table because she wanted bigger boobs!" if there were complications and you never know.

Thanks AquaA

(01-02-2015, 01:30 AM)LissaMac Wrote:  I think I wrote that those pills are morning AND night. I actually take 2 pills in the AM and 2 in the PM so that is already 1,000 mg. I was thinking of upping to 3 in the AM and 3 in the PM so 1,500 mg as Monday will be 3 months on that. I'm hoping to start seeing results starting now. I just started one pig placenta and one kelp in the AM only.
That's a good idea, it's better to start at lower doses and work up so you don't shock your body. You could probably double your dose though if you span it out over 2 weeks and not worry too much about it. Do you check your temperature when you take the pills?
(01-02-2015, 01:30 AM)LissaMac Wrote:  I've been on Vitex for 3 months now and was thinking of stopping it. I should already have the results from it and not have to continue it. Should I stop?
No, you should not stop it. It takes 3 months for the Vitex to start working, meaning your results will just be starting. And if you come off of it, you could revert the work you've done back. Don't stop it until you're done with your program.

(01-02-2015, 01:30 AM)LissaMac Wrote:  I hardly ever use it now.
What are you using instead to balance your hormones? Do you at least do online hormone checks regularly?

(01-02-2015, 01:30 AM)LissaMac Wrote:  I am taking this as my face flared up with ACNE after starting BO.
Maybe you need to take a hormone balancing type herb like maca to try and get rid of the excess junk in your body, this could help with the acne.

(01-02-2015, 01:30 AM)LissaMac Wrote:  No and No. I stopped noogling LONG ago. My domes just stare at me on my night stand. I never got swelling with them.
You should always have external stimulation to the breasts when doing NBE for no other reason then you are directing the blood flow with all the boobie goodness in it to where you want it to go. You don't need to get major swelling, just enough blood flow that your nipples get perky, that's what I do. I avoid my nipple while I massage, so that when it goes erect, I know I have enough blood flow coming through.

(01-02-2015, 01:30 AM)LissaMac Wrote:  I'm not doing phytoestrogens as I'm Estrogen Dominant. I'm drinking protein shakes for breakfast and lunch and protein with dinner.
This is actually why I decided to reply to this, for a few reasons. With BO it's supposed to have a lot of extra supplements to it. If you look at all the girls who have major success take Collagen and MSM and Kelp and a progestin of some sort and a ton of other stuff, but you aren't taking very much. You also don't mention exactly how much protein you are intaking. For NBE the rule is like 10-25g more than you're supposed to be taking normally for your body weight. In addition, just because you are Estrogen dominant does not mean that you have enough estrogen running through your body. It simply means there is more than your other hormones.

(01-02-2015, 01:30 AM)LissaMac Wrote:  I cancelled it this week. I just can't imagine my husband having to explain to my kids that "Mommy died on the operating table because she wanted bigger boobs!" if there were complications and you never know.

Thanks AquaA
Congrats on cancelling the operation (: Good luck growing!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon