Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sunny's *Back To Life* Program

Wow...you are a joy to the heart. I like your small waist, specially with your large bust. Smile POM

Hey Sunny!!! WOW congrats on your journey!! you're putting dedication into this!! i love it =] your breasts look great!!

i read that your left nipple was inverted, mine is too.. my right nipple will be erect and my left nipple will be flat... can you please tell me what you did to change your left nipple???? =]

also, i've always not wanted to wear a bra, i hate them... here in america people can be very judgmental and look at you if you don't wear a bra.. do you get that in your country? or are people more considerate? lol
=]

(23-11-2014, 05:29 PM)pom19 Wrote:  Wow...you are a joy to the heart. I like your small waist, specially with your large bust. Smile POM

Hahaha, Pom - you really manage to make me blush every time! Big Grin

And keep your pictures coming (it has been a while! Tongue)

(23-11-2014, 09:35 PM)34TripleD Wrote:  Hey Sunny!!! WOW congrats on your journey!! you're putting dedication into this!! i love it =] your breasts look great!!

i read that your left nipple was inverted, mine is too.. my right nipple will be erect and my left nipple will be flat... can you please tell me what you did to change your left nipple???? =]

also, i've always not wanted to wear a bra, i hate them... here in america people can be very judgmental and look at you if you don't wear a bra.. do you get that in your country? or are people more considerate? lol
=]

Hi 34TripleD!

Thank you for your kind words, haha - yes, I am dedicated as I'd otherwise surely get frustrated very quickly instead... Big Grin

I used the Niplette years ago (breastfeeding had already helped a bit) BUT I hated it, as you have to use a syringe to get the air out and it has those small tubes which always caused the Niplette to lose suction.

A while ago, I came across Supple Nipps and would STRONGLY recommend them to anyone with inverted nipples (or anyone wanting to enlargen them or just for the feel of them... Big Grin). They work great, do not lose suction for hours and they have a much better shape than the Niplette. Love them...

When it comes to bras, I simple do not care about the issues OTHERS might have with female bodies. And I refuse to squeeze my breasts into some kind of rigid armor, which in my mind CANNOT be healthy, just because other people cannot get over nipples or the fact that breasts move?!

People looking at me for that do not bother me at all, it says more about them than anything else. I know that your people have more issues with breasts than the people of many other countries (think breast feeding in public), which is just one more of those "wth is going on there?" questions... and if you ask me, if women wouldn't help in perpetuating such problems by conforming to silly rules and making sure other women do, too, we would have been over them long ago...

Oooops - what a rant, I hope you get what I mean Blush

Yay some other people with just one inverted nipple!! I thought i was alone there..I am googling supple nips as we speak!! Smile

(24-11-2014, 12:05 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Yay some other people with just one inverted nipple!! I thought i was alone there..I am googling supple nips as we speak!! Smile

All I can say is they do work! Wink

(24-11-2014, 01:37 AM)jeddee Wrote:  
(24-11-2014, 12:05 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Yay some other people with just one inverted nipple!! I thought i was alone there..I am googling supple nips as we speak!! Smile

All I can say is they do work! Wink

ohhh ive finally found them.... on a sextoy website *ssshhhhhhhh* opps... lol

and I found this http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Breast-Cl...99159.html

so MBS I just brought this
https://www.iherb.com/Neocell-Super-Collagen-Type-1-3-7-oz-198-g/6074#p=1&oos=1&disc=0&lc=en-US&w=collagen&rc=655&sr=null&ic=1
I cant speak for how good it is, but our local health shops seem only to stock this brand (AT THREE TIMES THE PRICE I MIGHT ADD) so im gonna add it to my smoothies and see if it helps out with my hair nails and all that..

(23-11-2014, 10:01 PM)Sunny68 Wrote:  
(23-11-2014, 05:29 PM)pom19 Wrote:  Wow...you are a joy to the heart. I like your small waist, specially with your large bust. Smile POM

Hahaha, Pom - you really manage to make me blush every time! Big Grin

And keep your pictures coming (it has been a while! Tongue)
---------------------------------------------------------------
All right Sunny, you convinced me to post some pics. <3 POM

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon