Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Flat2Fab

Hi, my name is may and i've been a member for about four years, the new forum is really great, also i love the women that come here and it's such a joy to read your successes....

now that i've introduced who i am i thought for the benefits of those who are new to the forum, i'd post some information on the popular flat 2 fab book.

This topic has been discussed ALOT and you can check the archives if you wish....

the woman who wrote flat2fab took basic knowledge from this forum and made it into a book...yes she got some growth, however, former memebers who were around when she was here, have posted many controversial threads about her. In fact it was said that shortly after writting her book she ended up getting breast implants.... go figure.

her book is not worth getting, You can find all the information you need right here and in the archives, in fact you can get much MORE information on here than you ever could from her book...if you take the time to go through the archives you will find that everything in her book and everything, NOT included in her book, is right there.

so i encourage you all to do your own research and save your hard earned money.

she is not a reputable source in information.

good luck to you all and have an abundant 2010!

I agree, she got all her information from the old forum on here and on the BE board, her original routine is on the BE board and IS NOT what she tells her readers to do, hmmm...so what worked for you shouldn't be shared to your readers? Isn't that misleading them showing your before and after pics and them expecting to know your secret, yet you don't share it? Silly that she got implants, all she tried was herbs, didn't even try PM, BO, or a pump. There are other methods that work besides herbs, she definitely could have done something other than go for implants and still pushing a NBE book. She definitely could have wrote a better book, I have to agree. I did not personally buy it, but knew someone that did and I read it on their computer. There are members on this forum who have more knowledge and could right a better book. I'm definitely not an expert and won't claim to be. But yea, seems she's just doing what those fake pill companies do, feed off of others insecurities pushing products that don't work, then the person that buys it gets discouraged thinking NBE doesn't work, then they go get implants. It's really sad how people profit off of other's insecurities. If I were to ever push a product, it would be one I know from personal experience works and will work for most people.

Anyway, enough of my rambling lol.

WOW..... i've always wondered about that book.... sure glad i didnt purchase it.

I actually bought the book, it was the first thing I discovered about nbe and I came to this forum when I was trying to get some more info about it. So it was a good thing after all, I never would´ve known about nbe and all the other options if this add for flat to fab hadn´t shown up when I was looking for something else.

But anyway, yeah the book doesn´t add anything new, and I can´t understand why she didn´t publish the program she actually used?? I´ve always wanted to know what she did herself anyway, does someone have any clue?
The thing that´s most discouraging is that she mentions some of the bad side effects of herbs but she says they´re just temporary, and that you should just stick with it. Well I´m happy I didn´t do that and that I switched to pumping instead!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon