Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My plan

(20-11-2014, 06:04 AM)missboobshirt Wrote:  
(19-11-2014, 09:59 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(19-11-2014, 12:06 AM)missboobshirt Wrote:  
(17-11-2014, 05:45 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Ive tried lots of different herbs and one thing ive learnt is they ALL affect people differently.
Ie sometimes I've had fenugreek and had instant breast plumping etc then next time nothing.
Saw Palmetto made me GET pimples and im not one whos prone to any sort of cyclical acne.
Goats Rue gave me breast enhancement but I was reluctant to take it long term cause of unkown long term effects.
Fenu and GR together made my head spin (as you know) even having sweet snacks didn't help.
Maca - CRAP first time around - gave me insomnia and heart palpitations then second time I took it after a break - gave me pretty much instant slight boost bust, then took a break and started again and it gave me a super libido boost but no bust boost - its crazy.

Good to hear you are getting your hormones checked. It puts you ahead of the game from people like me who took herbs willy nilly not knowing how it was affecting my hormones. I just assumed I was balanced.
Its exciting though right, soo much stuff to try, and once you know what your hormones are doing you can try different regimes and see which one agrees with you.

I look forward to reaching a 34c like you Smile

Thank you so much for your input ^__^
& I think you're right, there really is no telling for any one person since all of our hormonal make ups are different :/ it's crazy to hear Saw Palmetto gave you acne though, I was reading up on it and that and Fenu was suppose to help acne if anything. crazy!
It seems like your body has a lot of reactions. I have been taking Maca for months now and I haven't noticed anything really. It did leveled my hormones a bit, caused a bit of weight gain but in good areas, my skin is fine, my boobs got out of the B cups they were heading too.
Have you noticed that when you stopped taking the supplements that gave you bad side effects, that the side effects stopped too?

Hey chick
In all honesty since stopping herbs things have kinda gotten outta control. To a degree I think they were keeping me more balanced. When I stopped my periods went outta wack and I've been very emotional. Hoping maca might sort that out but I can only tolerate 500mgs and other the recommended dosage of 1500 Sad

How long have you been on birth control?

But Yeh funny how we all react differently to herbs.

I really Wana get my hormones checked to !

I couldn't imagine losing boobs so that would be awful for you. I in fact found a picture of me in my early 20s and my boobs looked sizeably bigger than they are now so I think that's happened to me too but I was just never observant of my boobs to notice :s

Really? oh man :/ would taking the herbs again just for your hormones sake be an option for you? you should make an apt with your endocrinologist or gyn to check your hormones.. any sign of breast decrease is usually a sign of too much testosterone or maybe to much "bad" estrogen. Thats what happened to me, I lost 2 cup sizes, I got one back.. but still suffering :/

I havent taken my BCP yet :/

I hope you can level your hormones out soon!

have you ever taken bovine ovary?
ok guess what!

Now you sent that (just as I was online) and having just got back from seeing a naturopath who measured all my body functions via biofeedback, the end result was my androgens are high, my estrogen is too high causing many negative reactions in my body and she has given me a high potency hormone regulator to bring the estrogen down and progesterone up! I have too much BAD estrogen from environmental reasons..

Funnily enough fenugreek was a "non issue" in my new regime and she said it will have no hormonal influence with regard to estrogen or progesterone! In fact I can up my dosage to therapeutic value of 3000mg +

Its funny after starting NBE I got up to a D cup in May but now shrunk down to a C if not lower... Dodgy
It'l be interesting to see how things will go with this new supplement regime I have as the hormone balancer has 1500mg of vitex!!!
That'l by rights will shoot my progesterone up! One would think anyway...

I tell you what though, the biofeedback measures bodily functions and your hormones estro/testos/progest are all responsible for certain functions so when the functions are off (too high/low) that tells you how (deficiencies/excess) hormones have contributed.. and that test only cost $75 where as a full hormone panel was going to cost well over $200! Also it measures all your major bodily functions so you get soo much more for your money than a simple hormone test OMG!

ok sorry, im rambling, she has given me a glandular supplement! Its insane, I never ever thought id end up taking a bovine supplement and its not for NBE in my case but for thyroid functioning but still!!!

Update:
Spearmint tea is amazing! I've been drinking it 2x a day and it's already blocking my androgen levels! My boobs feel sore again during my luteal phase, and they stopped doing that for a while! Some months they would swell and get sore, and sometimes they don't at all (which, when my body was level, would ALWAYS happen!) So at least in the meantime, I am blocking my bad hormones Tongue Sometimes I really think my body would respond so well to NBE, I really want to get started!

In other news:

http://beauty.allwomenstalk.com/ways-to-...ts-grow/2/

found out about papaya!

papaya milk and pig's trotters are great stuff when it comes to making breast grow bigger naturally. Many female Asian celebrities, particularly the young Taiwanese stars claim that papaya milkshake or smoothie helps develop fuller and more beautiful boobs, and can increase breasts by at least one cup size!
The secret lies in the female hormone estrogen and unripe green papaya is a remarkable source of phytoestrogens, a group of estrogen hormone-like chemicals found in plants. Estrogen plays an important role in breast enlargement. When the level of estrogen in your body goes up, the size of your breasts also increases naturally.
In my experience, drinking papaya milk juice frequently along with regular breast massage to release breast-growth hormones and performing breast-enhancing exercises will add inches to the chest.
Besides being good for breast growth, papaya milk drink has a wealth of other health benefits too. It is believed that papaya milk juice, brimming with a chock-full of Vitamin A and C, gives you great-looking skin and bright eyes. Did I mention that this simple-to-make smoothie helps ease constipation and indigestion as well?
Green papaya cooked with pork ribs is another popular recipe within the Chinese community for stimulating milk production, and is often consumed by nursing mothers.

Papaya Milk Recipe
Ingredients
1 small or medium-sized papaya (yields about 1½ -2 cups of papaya flesh)
½ cup chilled fresh milk (you can also substitute with soymilk or yogurt)
¼ cup sugar, optional
ice cubes

How to make papaya milkshake
1. Cut papaya into half, turn the fruit on its side and remove the skin with a paring knife. Scoop out papaya seeds using a spoon.

2. Cut papaya into small cubes.

3. Add papaya, milk, sugar and ice to a blender or a food processor. Blend at medium to high speed for 1-2 minutes. Serve immediately.

Alternatively, try this – blend the papaya, and then add puree to a saucepan of heated milk. Boil for 1 minute or until hot. You can also do it in a microwave. Serve papaya milk drink hot.

(20-11-2014, 06:16 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Now you sent that (just as I was online) and having just got back from seeing a naturopath who measured all my body functions via biofeedback, the end result was my androgens are high, my estrogen is too high causing many negative reactions in my body and she has given me a high potency hormone regulator to bring the estrogen down and progesterone up! I have too much BAD estrogen from environmental reasons..

Funnily enough fenugreek was a "non issue" in my new regime and she said it will have no hormonal influence with regard to estrogen or progesterone! In fact I can up my dosage to therapeutic value of 3000mg +

Its funny after starting NBE I got up to a D cup in May but now shrunk down to a C if not lower... Dodgy
It'l be interesting to see how things will go with this new supplement regime I have as the hormone balancer has 1500mg of vitex!!!

I tell you what though, the biofeedback measures bodily functions and your hormones estro/testos/progest are all responsible for certain functions so when the functions are off (too high/low) that tells you how (deficiencies/excess) hormones have contributed.. and that test only cost $75 where as a full hormone panel was going to cost well over $200! Also it measures all your major bodily functions so you get soo much more for your money than a simple hormone test OMG!
a naturopath? is that a type of doctor? I've never heard of them.. do you think that seeing one would be better than going to an endocrinologist?

yes, If your androgen is too high that could be why you had that breast decrease :/ now that youre lowering your androgens, they should come back!!

so your doctor gave you bovine for your hormones? your boobies will grow on that too! thats a sure thing! have you noticed any side effects? and I dont mind you telling me things at all, you're not rambling ^__^

(21-11-2014, 05:34 AM)missboobshirt Wrote:  
(20-11-2014, 06:16 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Now you sent that (just as I was online) and having just got back from seeing a naturopath who measured all my body functions via biofeedback, the end result was my androgens are high, my estrogen is too high causing many negative reactions in my body and she has given me a high potency hormone regulator to bring the estrogen down and progesterone up! I have too much BAD estrogen from environmental reasons..

a naturopath? is that a type of doctor? I've never heard of them.. do you think that seeing one would be better than going to an endocrinologist?

yes, If your androgen is too high that could be why you had that breast decrease :/ now that youre lowering your androgens, they should come back!!

so your doctor gave you bovine for your hormones? your boobies will grow on that too! thats a sure thing! have you noticed any side effects? and I dont mind you telling me things at all, you're not rambling ^__^

Hey. A naturopath is a natural practioner so no chemical mess just herbs/vitamins etc Smile
Yeh she's given me raw thymus, so not sure how that stacks up against ovaries..
I also have this hormone balancing formula with black cohosh, vitex and wild yam which should tip the scales towards progesterone and balance out the bad estrogen. It has maca in it too so il keep taking my maca plus the hormone balancer and hope for the best boob wise. She said I am low in calcium and collagen, big nbe essentials Smile

I read about the papaya milk too. You should try it! Be our guinea pig :p

(21-11-2014, 05:50 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

Hey. A naturopath is a natural practioner so no chemical mess just herbs/vitamins etc Smile
I also have this hormone balancing formula with black cohosh, vitex and wild yam which should tip the scales towards progesterone and balance out the bad estrogen. It has maca in it too so il keep taking my maca plus the hormone balancer and hope for the best boob wise. She said I am low in calcium and collagen, big nbe essentials Smile

Ohh! I see! thats cool, sounds like she tested your hormones too, though. So kind of like what an endocrinologist does? I think I will look into my local naturopath, though. Thanks for letting me know!

So those are all supplements that you can take and will level you out? thats awesome! I am really happy for you! I hope it works, do let me know Smile

do you have to cycle everything she gave you, as well?

I am going to look into the papaya milk! you should too, i'm reading it has a good source of calcium!! ^_^ Tongue

(21-11-2014, 06:26 AM)missboobshirt Wrote:  

Ohh! I see! thats cool, sounds like she tested your hormones too, though. So kind of like what an endocrinologist does? I think I will look into my local naturopath, though. Thanks for letting me know!

So those are all supplements that you can take and will level you out? thats awesome! I am really happy for you! I hope it works, do let me know Smile

I am going to look into the papaya milk! you should too, i'm reading it has a good source of calcium!! ^_^ Tongue

Nope no cycling just gotta take it daily to balance out sucks cause the high vitex content isnt good for breast growth *sobs* beter to be balanced though right Smile

Id try find green papaya but probably cant source in my country *grumbles*

(21-11-2014, 07:03 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(21-11-2014, 06:26 AM)missboobshirt Wrote:  

Nope no cycling just gotta take it daily to balance out sucks cause the high vitex content isnt good for breast growth *sobs* beter to be balanced though right Smile

Id try find green papaya but probably cant source in my country *grumbles*

when you get your body leveled you will see better results from the NBE! ^^ at least thats my opinions ^^ Smile

A quick note on herbs that BUILD tissue

Fennel-Promotes milk production, nutrient rich for NBE growth, stimulates the growth of breast tissue

Goats rue-Builds breast tissue and increases milk supply

Marshmallow Root-Inhibits Hyaluronidase, increases tissue permeability

Saw palmetto is one of the most effective herbs for breast enlargement. It is believed that this natural herb is a hormonal regulator and helps in increasing breast size, stimulating sexual desire, treating urinary tract infections and regulating weight.

Dong Quai is another excellent herb which is principally used for treating myriad of female health conditions relat[/b]ed to hormonal imbalances and reduced production of estrogen.

Blessed Thistle is also believed to be used as an effective remedy for increasing breast size. This herb is a traditional restorative herb that mainly supports the functioning of female reproductive organs.

Fenugreek is a traditional cure for increasing milk supply from breast. This is also used effectively in treating diabetes, congestion, control high blood pressure, flatulence and breast enhancement.

Pueraria Mirifica, also known as Kwao Krua, is believed to boost breast size almost up to 80%. It also shows miraculous results on skin and hair.

(hearing that makes me not so scared about skin!)

dandelion root, which increases production of breast cells. It also aids by improving the health of breast tissue and does not produce any adverse repercussions. Fennel seeds increase the production of estrogen as they contain a high concentration of flavonoids. They work by aiding the formation of new cells and tissue in the breasts. Marshmallow root extract is another beneficial remedy for breast enlargement. It can be used as a compress on the breasts and may also be taken internally for some months. Massaging the breasts with natural oils may also help to increase the size of the breasts.

a bit about marshmallow root:
http://blog.greathomeremedies.com/2008/0...ement.html

https://www.organicfacts.net/home-remedi...ement.html

going to do a papaya cleanse soon
http://cookingwithalison.com/2014/06/06/papaya-milk/

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon