Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My plan

So I just want to make a quick update for my plan.. over looking my thread, you can so see how bungled my head is! I wish I was a little more organized! oops ^^; - I'm trying Tongue

Regardless, I have made a doctors apt to speak with my doctor about my BCP and for my cyst (the possible removal of it, or if BCP will help)

I am going to make an Endocrinologist apt to tell them about my body, and also possibly test my hormones, also tell them about the herbs I want to take.

If the hormone test goes as I think it will, it will tell me my estrogen is higher than my progesterone. In which cases, I am going to look into a progesterone cream. (Probably Emerita, without the phyto estrogens.)

I'd like to try Fennugreek, herbs that target prolactin.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=21602

I am going to over view this some more and pick out, maybe some estrogen based, (maybe try/cycle my PM) but mostly progesterone/prolactin targeting herbs.

So I am going to look into safe herbs & supplements that have caused breast heaviness and swelling; growth. as well as my doctors apt. as well as BCP (later on, after asking doctors & whatnot)

after I am finished moving and am settled, I will be getting the noogleberry, hopefully this with my supplements will help me go back to normal, as well as doctors advice, and maybe surgery.

last resort is BO

Find progestogen or prolactin raising herbs especially during menstruation.

Breast massage and Hops raise prolactin

Red clover is another herb that raises progesterone, (shrinks the ovaries if overused!)

Milk thistle might be helpful too, and its good for your liver.

If PM causes light menstruation, then it might be good but I doubt it will, bc women with too much estrogen and taking PM wont work, and is what causes the bleeding.

I still might want an estrogen cream as well.. *with progesterone cream?*

another plan that worked, depo provera, progesterone & not cycling PM, with estrogen cream.

if NONE of this works, I will be saving up for fat graphing for my breast, I don't want implants but fat graphing might be something I would consider..

http://www.exercisegoals.com/growing-a-b...works.html

for butt & breast.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=22044
supplements, progesterone cream, endo/gyno
too much testosterone = breast decrease!

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=15857&highlight=breast+growth+pills

impt:
http://yestheyrenatural.com/a-guide-to-h...hancement/
prolactin herbs for growth

http://mustgrowbust.com/herbal-breast-enhancement

bustmaxx??
http://www.amazon.com/BUSTMAXX-Enlargeme...B004L2F4DG

---
this person has the similar problem to me:
http://forums.webmd.com/3/gynecology-exc...orum/16851

interesting and impt information for growth:
Some more remote causes of loss of breast size can include the following:

1. Lower levels of estrogen--this mechanism is most noted after menopause. Some women will see a change if they were on birth control pills (more estrogen) then stopped using the Pill. Some women on Depo Provera can have a decrease in systemic estrogen levels, too.

2. Increasing levels of male hormones--this could arise if a testosterone secreting tumor was present. Yet such a tumor usually comes with many other symptoms such as male hair growth pattern, increased clitoral size, etc.

Your symptoms (decrease in breast size, unable to lose weight, increased body hair), all seem to fit with Polycystic Ovary Disease: http://www.healthline.com/adamcontent/po...ry-disease

I am getting pretty confused, I dont understand how some people can get acne from herbs like PM when I thought it was androgen's, like having too much testosterone will cause breast decrease and acne.

I was reading that Saw Palmetto & Fenu was really good for skin.

I found this posted on a website.

"I have tried the following: Saw Palmetto berry, Dong Quai, Nutrilite Evening Primrose Plus supplement (Dong Quai, Eve Primrose oil, Barage Oil, Beta Kerotene), Pueraria Mirifica, and Maca Root for acne, hair loss, hormonal ballance, etc.

Saw Palmetto helped with acne and hair loss. Dong Quai regulated my period and reduced acne some. Nutrilite Supplement got rid of acne in 1 week. Pueraria Mirifica got rid of acne so far (still taking this one) and hair loss. Maca is an absolute miracle! I also took Barage Oil separately and it makes your skin beautiful!
"

I am thinking maybe it has a lot to do with cycling and the amount you intake.. too much of anything isn't good, after all.

collagen and breast health:
http://www.growbreastsnaturally.com/is-c...rowth.html

http://www.ladycarehealth.com/unique-hom...largement/

http://www.amazon.com/Booby-Stacked-Brea...B0080S7TLC

Booby Stacked while taking Fenugreek

http://www.amazon.com/Booty-Stacked-Enla...B005V7E8PU

Fenugreek x 3 (610mg)
Gelatin x 1 (500mg)
Ultimate Stacked x1 (325mg)
Vitamin D x 1 400IU
L- Ariginine x 1 (500mg)
----------------------------------
L-Glutamine
Carbo Gain
Maca
Vitamin C / multi vitamin
Alfalfa - to fill them up!
Suma Root
Evening Primrose Oil
Chlorella
Spirulina
Flaxseed Oil in capsules or oil
Gaba - focus
Gelatin (for Collagen)
L-Arginine (blood circulation)

Booty Stacked II
drinking Spearmint/Peppermint tea 2x a day

Flaxseed Oil for about 4 days // doing breast massages when I apply the oil. Organic Flaxseed Oil for fullness and roundness.

--
Day 1- 7
Nothing!

1st cycle:
-PC starting day 7-28.
Mountain Rose Herb
anti adro teas daily:

Days 8-15
Red Clover 1x430mg
Alfalfa 2x650mg
Butea Superba1x400mg
DHEA 1x10mg
Gelatin 1x1000mg
Booby Stacked 2x

Day 16-22
Chasteberry 1x400mg
2 tsp. Aguaje Powder in Shakes
1 tsp. Flaxseed Oil
Red Clover 1x430mg
Alfalfa 2x650mg
Butea Superba1x400mg
DHEA 1x10mg
Gelatin 1x1000mg
Booby Stacked 2x

Day 23 -30
Gelatin 1x100mg
1 tsp. Flaxseed Oil

I'm basing this new chart off the hormone levels in the body during a womens cycle.

During Days 1-7 [when a woman is on her menses] the hormones are leveled and balanced [for the most part].

Days 8-15 estrogen levels in the body begin to rise

Days 16-22 progesterone levels in the body begin to rise

Days 23-30 hormone levels begin to drop in preparation of the menses
---

I found some cycles from other people on the site that I thought was interesting that I would be willing to give a try.

Ive tried lots of different herbs and one thing ive learnt is they ALL affect people differently.
Ie sometimes I've had fenugreek and had instant breast plumping etc then next time nothing.
Saw Palmetto made me GET pimples and im not one whos prone to any sort of cyclical acne.
Goats Rue gave me breast enhancement but I was reluctant to take it long term cause of unkown long term effects.
Fenu and GR together made my head spin (as you know) even having sweet snacks didn't help.
Maca - CRAP first time around - gave me insomnia and heart palpitations then second time I took it after a break - gave me pretty much instant slight boost bust, then took a break and started again and it gave me a super libido boost but no bust boost - its crazy.

Good to hear you are getting your hormones checked. It puts you ahead of the game from people like me who took herbs willy nilly not knowing how it was affecting my hormones. I just assumed I was balanced.
Its exciting though right, soo much stuff to try, and once you know what your hormones are doing you can try different regimes and see which one agrees with you.

I look forward to reaching a 34c like you Smile

does bovine ovary symptoms go away after stopping the supplement?

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=6645

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=21963

--
my thoughts:
I'm have problems which route to take-- I want to take herbs that will help with growth, but I also want to keep my hormones in check so if I dont ever have money to buy supplements I'd have to deal with losing my body again. I just want things to be natural like how they were. I dont even care about how large my chest is, honestly. I just want my body to be normal. Of course I wouldnt mind a bigger chest, or rounder shape, I would strive for that- But I am naturally a large C, small D. I'm battling breast decrease, for reasons unknown. Somedays I dont even fit in my C cups, and then other days they fit just right. It's annoying, what the hell is wrong with my body?!

Okay, Rant over..

I am still making my doctors appointments-- I want to level my hormones, find out whats wrong with me.
Take my BCP.
I want to take progesterone cream, herbs like goatsrue, fenu, FSO, the list of supplements I have listed on this thread, which I have made to track my findings and help guide my decisions.
But I do want lasting results, I am definitely getting Noogleberry when I get the money and when I am not dealing with moving. (I have a lot going on Sad )
and I really want to take BO, but i am so freaked out by its symptoms. but I feel like it's a sure thing.
I am thinking that if I take it for just a while, gain my growth back, I can stop taking it.. but I am scared it might change my hormonal make up, what if it causes acne that wont go away even after I stop?

I cant tell if I am being too paranoid or treading with the correct amount of caution.

(17-11-2014, 05:45 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Ive tried lots of different herbs and one thing ive learnt is they ALL affect people differently.
Ie sometimes I've had fenugreek and had instant breast plumping etc then next time nothing.
Saw Palmetto made me GET pimples and im not one whos prone to any sort of cyclical acne.
Goats Rue gave me breast enhancement but I was reluctant to take it long term cause of unkown long term effects.
Fenu and GR together made my head spin (as you know) even having sweet snacks didn't help.
Maca - CRAP first time around - gave me insomnia and heart palpitations then second time I took it after a break - gave me pretty much instant slight boost bust, then took a break and started again and it gave me a super libido boost but no bust boost - its crazy.

Good to hear you are getting your hormones checked. It puts you ahead of the game from people like me who took herbs willy nilly not knowing how it was affecting my hormones. I just assumed I was balanced.
Its exciting though right, soo much stuff to try, and once you know what your hormones are doing you can try different regimes and see which one agrees with you.

Thank you so much for your input ^__^
& I think you're right, there really is no telling for any one person since all of our hormonal make ups are different :/ it's crazy to hear Saw Palmetto gave you acne though, I was reading up on it and that and Fenu was suppose to help acne if anything. crazy!
It seems like your body has a lot of reactions. I have been taking Maca for months now and I haven't noticed anything really. It did leveled my hormones a bit, caused a bit of weight gain but in good areas, my skin is fine, my boobs got out of the B cups they were heading too.
Have you noticed that when you stopped taking the supplements that gave you bad side effects, that the side effects stopped too?

(19-11-2014, 12:06 AM)missboobshirt Wrote:  
(17-11-2014, 05:45 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Ive tried lots of different herbs and one thing ive learnt is they ALL affect people differently.

& I think you're right, there really is no telling for any one person since all of our hormonal make ups are different :/ it's crazy to hear Saw Palmetto gave you acne though, I was reading up on it and that and Fenu was suppose to help acne if anything. crazy!
It seems like your body has a lot of reactions. I have been taking Maca for months now and I haven't noticed anything really. It did leveled my hormones a bit, caused a bit of weight gain but in good areas, my skin is fine, my boobs got out of the B cups they were heading too.
Have you noticed that when you stopped taking the supplements that gave you bad side effects, that the side effects stopped too?

Hey chick
In all honesty since stopping herbs things have kinda gotten outta control. To a degree I think they were keeping me more balanced. When I stopped my periods went outta wack and I've been very emotional. Hoping maca might sort that out but I can only tolerate 500mgs and other the recommended dosage of 1500 Sad

How long have you been on birth control?

But Yeh funny how we all react differently to herbs.

I really Wana get my hormones checked to !

I couldn't imagine losing boobs so that would be awful for you. I in fact found a picture of me in my early 20s and my boobs looked sizeably bigger than they are now so I think that's happened to me too but I was just never observant of my boobs to notice :s

(19-11-2014, 09:59 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(19-11-2014, 12:06 AM)missboobshirt Wrote:  

Hey chick
In all honesty since stopping herbs things have kinda gotten outta control. To a degree I think they were keeping me more balanced. When I stopped my periods went outta wack and I've been very emotional. Hoping maca might sort that out but I can only tolerate 500mgs and other the recommended dosage of 1500 Sad

How long have you been on birth control?

But Yeh funny how we all react differently to herbs.

I really Wana get my hormones checked to !

I couldn't imagine losing boobs so that would be awful for you. I in fact found a picture of me in my early 20s and my boobs looked sizeably bigger than they are now so I think that's happened to me too but I was just never observant of my boobs to notice :s

Really? oh man :/ would taking the herbs again just for your hormones sake be an option for you? you should make an apt with your endocrinologist or gyn to check your hormones.. any sign of breast decrease is usually a sign of too much testosterone or maybe to much "bad" estrogen. Thats what happened to me, I lost 2 cup sizes, I got one back.. but still suffering :/

I havent taken my BCP yet :/

I hope you can level your hormones out soon!

have you ever taken bovine ovary?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon