Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My plan

(11-03-2015, 11:33 AM)hannah14 Wrote:  You have gorgeous big boobs Miss! if i only had half off your sizeRolleyes

oh I did not see this before ^^; thank you, love Smile but trust me you are gorgeous!! all boobies are good boobies TongueWinkBig Grin

Aw thankyou honey.Smile its a bit off a flashlight relationship between me and my boobies...just a bit more flesh ..permenant..and i'm happy!Smile You have a lot on you program btw! Are things working out a bit?>

(15-03-2015, 07:39 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  Aw thankyou honey.Smile its a bit off a flashlight relationship between me and my boobies...just a bit more flesh ..permenant..and i'm happy!Smile You have a lot on you program btw! Are things working out a bit?>

ahh so youre almost there? that is awesome! thats a great feeling ^^ yeah theres a lot going on here lol actually I am still in the process of buying everything-- also have to wait until next month to take them, im doing a cleanse to get the BC out of my system, totally messed up my period and stuff :/

how about you? I see youre making a new plan ^^

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon