Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

FAQ-Supplements for Breast Growth

Vitamin D3 increases circulating IGF-1 in adults as the study lists, though I've made some tweaks to improve on it by adding MSM and calcium in my nnbe/hrt program called Project-X (located at Breastnexum.com)

Vitamin D increases circulating IGF1 in adults: potential implication for the treatment of GH deficiency
Pietro Ameri et al. Eur J Endocrinol. 2013
Abstract

Objectives: Previous studies suggested that vitamin D modulates circulating IGF1. We investigated this effect in adults and its clinical relevance in the management of GH deficiency (GHD).

Design and methods: IGF1 levels were prospectively measured before and after 12 weeks of treatment with oral vitamin D3 (5000 or 7000 IU/week) vs no intervention in 39 subjects 61.9±7.9 years old. The frequency of IGF1 values ≥50th age- and sex-specific percentile in relation to vitamin D sta(tus, as determined by the concentration of 25-hydroxyvitamin D (25(OH)D), was retrospectively assessed in 69 GHD patients (57.4±16.6 years) on stable hormone replacement and with 25(OH)D and IGF1 concurrently measured.

Results: Treatment with 5000 and 7000 IU vitamin D3/week significantly raised 25(OH)D by 12.7±8.4 and 13.1±6.5 ng/ml respectively (both P<0.001 vs baseline). In the 7000 IU group, IGF1 levels also significantly increased by 31.3±36.7 ng/ml (P=0.01). Neither 25(OH)D nor IGF1 significantly varied in controls. IGF1 was ≥50th percentile more frequently in GHD patients with 25(OH)D levels ≥15 than <15 ng/ml(65.9 vs 40.0%, P<0.05). Logistic regression with adjustment for recombinant human GH (rhGH) dose, vitamin D supplements, gender, use of thyroid hormones, corticosteroids or estrogen/testosterone, and season revealed a significant positive association between ≥15 ng/ml 25(OH)D and IGF 1 ≥50th percentile (OR 4.4, 95% CI 1.0-18.8, P<0.05). A significant negative correlation between 25(OH)D concentrations and rhGH dose was found after correcting for age and IGF1 (β -0.042, P<0.01), but not after further adjusting for sex, thyroid, adrenal or gonadal replacement, and season (β -0.037, P=0.06).

Conclusions: Vitamin D increases circulating IGF1 in adults. As a result, a better vitamin D status may ease the achievement of normal IGF1 values in GHD.

Vitamin D regulates IGF1 concentrations in the liver, the main source of circulating IGF1

I’m super excited to find this site I’ve never heard of it before. I had triple D’s while breastfeeding then I lost my milk due to extreme stress and became allergic to everything (I ended up having to cleanse my liver & doing brain retraining) my breasts now have extreme stretch marks on them (they were deep red and deep purple and now even a year later are skin colored but DEEP indentions in my skin.) and I’m not a tubular flat B cup (according to Victoria’s Secret I think they’re kind of generous with their sizing though)  not sure how to share pics yet does anyone know a website I can link them on ? Anyways my test results were 
Testosterone, total, MS: 233 H reference range 2 -45 (ng/dL)
Testosterone, free 28.0 H reference range 0.1-6.4 (pg/mL)
Estrogen, total, serum 628.5 (pg/mL)
T3, free value 3.7 reference range 2.3-4.2 (pg/mL)
FSH VALUE 8.8 (mIU/mL) 
LH value 42.3 mIU/mL) 
TSH value 0.82
T4, free 1.2 reference range 0.8-1.8(ng/dL)
This is affecting my muscles, making me extremely tired, affecting my mental as in moody/aggressive and possible psychosis !! I was taking EPO at super high dosages to get horny and wet and I think it’s having some negative affects. I’m a single mom and my hormones are taking over my life. I’m getting more blood tests & an ovary ultrasound and then off to see an endocrinologist. Doctors thinking I might have a tumor somewhere in my body. Please send healing energy and be kind as I’m in a very fragile state and have nobody to talk to as I’m estranged from my abusive family. Thankyou in advance to anyone I would just like to get some nicer breasts and more peace of mind 
I also have a comprehensive metabolic panel + eGFR , CBC, and an ANA SCREEN if anyone is interested in me posting that in the comments!

What should my regimen look like ??

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon