Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Teen Grow Free Plan

Plus wht I hope and dream is pretty high from where I am so possibilities of it happening. Slim. Anyways. I am done growing height wise. I had my period in 7th grade. When did your daughter get hers...

Have you had any results? I was a late bloomer. breast started to develop at 14 got my first period at 16 by than I was a 26B (Only wore sports bras) my sister was 15 & had 32DD. by 18 the were 28C & stayed that size until I got pregnant. They jumped to a 30J over night. at 30 they are 28D on my bad days and 28DD on my good days. ps my sister still has larger breasts than me. she's a 32J now. my mom and half sister also have giant knockers, so it's not always genetics....
good luck and hope you get your dream boobs. all my nieces have larger breasts than me also... ha! I guess someone had to end up with the short straw.

Hey!

I started doing nbe when I was about 15/16 and I would honestly suggest you wait until you're at least 18 before doing anything. I started my period at 11 but my breasts started developing when I was about 9ish and I've been a 28C (32A) ever since (I think I stopped growing at around 16) Recently, at 18/19, my hips have started to widen so I'm sure I'm still going through puberty.

On my mother's side (my mother, grandmother and first aunt) all have what I call average sized breasts (34C/D) at the most. My second aunt is very small chested, I'd say she's around an A/AA so genetics can play a little or large role in breast development. Although saying that, my first aunt's daughters have quite average to large breasts and my second aunt's daughter has small breasts like her mum. I seem to be the only one that didn't follow the trend haha

In your plan it says you're using hormone hypnosis? That's definitely not a good idea as your still developing and could have a negative impact in later life. High oestrogen levels have a correlation to breast cancer levels. Also, I wouldn't do the rockmelon ringtone, I tried when I was younger, hated it and it certainly didn't work.

The advice and feedback people are given you is completely true. From my own personal experience, you don't need to be doing this at your age and you should seriously wait a couple more years to see if you develop on your own. Your plan is sooo detailed and I will be taking tips from it. I suggest that you stick to eating healthy and doing regular massages but keep away from herbs and the hormonal hypnosis until your older

Sounds good! I will keep to massage healthy eating and subliminal messages for loving your breasts :p that's all no hormones. I wasn't planning to do those really knowing the possible consequences. Kind forgot to add tht it was for your info. And thanks thought rock melon was waste for me. And your lucky you had genes to look forward too. The biggest my fam goes is an A. And aunts all Bs so yea. But way distant relatives have huge boobs...

Oh and an update on how it's going. Dang! It's so hard to get hypnotized!!! Continuing to try it! I can do it! >.<

You're not too young to do massages Wink
I wish I had known this forum when I was 15.
But don't try anything herbal now.

Maybe if you gained some weight, the excess fat would go into your tits and make them bigger. There's always scooping! I doubt that could hurt.

I wish I had known about NBE at your age. I don't know why everyone freaks about it. If you take anything oral, or noogle, then yes that is something to worry about. A lot of us never do get our desired boobs though! There are plenty of telltale signs too that we probably aren't going to get big, like being flat at 15 and being super- skinny no matter how much you eat. I waited and waited for my breasts and they never came.

I wish I had studied diet back then (my diet was crap). I wish I had massaged and done binaural. There is nothing wrong with that in my opinion.

Goodluck on your program DreamingofDDs. Diet and massage will help you grow.

I dont think your program will hurt. In China, teenage girls are made to eat breast enhancing food like chicken feet soup.

Good luck girl! I have similar experiences, and I'm growing a bit, so I'm sure you can grow too! Please keep us updated Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon