Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Stellina3313's program

Your boobs look great! I agree with Lovely11, just more massage & topicals on the one you want bigger. My rightie was a lot smaller than the leftie and I massaged her twice as much & she caught up Smile

Great growth from the fenugreek tea! An inch in 2 weeks is awesome. I wonder if fenugreek tea is better than the capsules....hmmm....

Thanks to all girls Smile
@peggy. Yes, I'm 73cm underbust thanks to fat transfer massage (I did chyomilk massage 2 month) ,5, 38 ft tall and 136 lbs.

@charlie thank a lot Smile the grow given by fenugreek was very fast, fortunately I used borrage/flaxed oil to avoid stretch marks Rolleyes
@lovedebbi. Thanks for the advises, I'll take the measures soon as possible Smile

Molto carina!! :-)

I believe the most important actions for nbe are massage and pumping (noogleberry or Bosom Beauty type pumping, not pumping for milk). As you are breastfeeding I suspect that pumping for nbe would have the side benefit of increasing milk production. So I am curious, do you pump, and if so did you notice it improving your milk supply?

It has been a long time since my last post here and my life has changed a lot Smile I am now mother of four months and also my breasts are much changed because of breastfeeding.

Here is the last pics of me. the photo on the left is on 2 December, the right is on 27 October. Have been taken both in the morning when I woke up, the breasts are full of milk from Night production.
At the moment i'm only taking a tea with fenugreek and fennel, and a single 500mg tab of maca per day..

[attachment=10857]

I forgot, someone knows what type of massage do to the breast i can make now (breast-feeding) or other supplements / herbs can I take? thank

Stella, for being a Mom, you have a very lovely shape. Be proud! !

My wife was always beautiful after each child birth. (we had 4).

Thanks so much! you are very kind! when I try, of course, massage or foods that may help keep breast growth caused by breastfeeding

Sounds like you don't pump, I suggest you look into one of the breast pumping systems, noogleberry.com Bosom Beauty http://gismostore.com/ there are others but these are most popular. Also massage with Flaxseed oil (which should be refrigerated after opening). Of course drink lots of water and my sister insisted that drinking one bottle of beer a day helped with her milk production (she actually hates beer, but it did seem to work).

Thanks james for the advices! I'm already producing a lot of milk caused to fenugreek and fennel. Drink a bottle of beer during breast feeding isn't too good, the alcool pass to the child.

Also, the noogleberry will hurt so much to my breast, and probably it will drop some milk. I don't think it is a good idea. But thanks again Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon