Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Stellina3313's program

Smile 

Hi everyone, I'm Italian, 24 years old with 34E-F bra depending on the model / manufacturer.
I'm doing breast massages to reduce the asymmetry and to increase the volume the robustness of the breasts.
I started NBE at Christmas 2013, drinking a cup of tea seeds fenugreek, and it gave me +1 inch in 2 weeks. Then I did the Chi massage until now gaining a +1 inch and much volume.
I'm thinking if start taking the PM in the first half of the cycle and progesterone in the second half. It 's very likely that I'm an estrogen dominant, it can go well?

There are massage targeted to reduce the asymmetry?

I enclose below a picture of my now, breast 39inch, 28inch underbust
Thanks Smile
Stellina3313

They look mostly symmetrical. It's normal for them to be a little different. You can use more topical application and massage on the one that you think needs it.

thanks lovely, i forget to say, the breast has a little more low-hanging more than 1 cm and less volume than the other breast.
'am currently doing a mix of lymphatic massage and spins 2 times a day, at lunch 100 rotations on either and the evening of the smallest 200 and 100 on the other.

Measurements indicate that you'd most likely be a 28H/30GG
Sister size of 34E would put you in 28FF/30F
Sister size of 34F would put you in 28G/30FF
If you have no problems with the cups of your bras than I'd recommend trying there sister sizes but if your bras are too small after scoop and swoop then I'd recommend starting of with a 28GG/30G

Your boobies are beautiful! Good luck with your goals Big Grin

(01-08-2014, 03:56 PM)lovedebbii Wrote:  Measurements indicate that you'd most likely be a 28H/30GG
If you have no problems with the cups of your bras than I'd recommend trying there sister sizes but if your bras are too small after scoop and swoop then I'd recommend starting of with a 28GG/30G

Thank love Smile
really am i a 28h? when i use website like "bracalculator" , after insert 29 underbust, 39bust, the result is always a 34E.. infact i fit a 34E Lovable or 34F triumph Smile i never understood how work bra measurement..

(01-08-2014, 04:15 PM)stellina3313 Wrote:  
(01-08-2014, 03:56 PM)lovedebbii Wrote:  Measurements indicate that you'd most likely be a 28H/30GG

Thank love Smile
really am i a 28h? when i use website like "bracalculator" , after insert 29 underbust, 39bust, the result is always a 34E.. infact i fit a 34E Lovable or 34F triumph Smile i never understood how work bra measurement..
Adding inches to your band measurement is incorrect but not many calculators have caught on yet. A few ways to check if your bra fits are if the center gore is taking and the band isn't riding up. If the center gore is lifted then the cup is too small and if the band rides up the the band is too big.

http://www.brasizecalculator.tk This is the bra size calculator I recommend but keep in mind that measuring is only a starting point. You can usually determine what bra size to try by assessing the fit of your current best fitting bra.

Yeah bra sizing is very confusing and there's so much more to take into account apart from measuring but I personally don't mind the research lol and I love helping other lovely ladies find their fitBig Grin

You should definitely check out http://www.brabandproject.com

You look great. Smile Good luck with your journey.

I am suprised to see that you have a 28'' underbust. My underbust measures 29'' and I am quite slim. Seems that I have a really wide ribcage...Dodgy

I wonder, with her rib cage measurements, if she is not only about 5 foot to 5 ft 4" in height. She looks fairly slim.

Some people just have bigger ribcages than others. I'm quite skinny at 5'0 and I've seem women with a smaller ribcages than I even though they're taller and weigh more than me

(01-08-2014, 06:58 PM)lovedebbii Wrote:  Some people just have bigger ribcages than others. I'm quite skinny at 5'0 and I've seem women with a smaller ribcages than I even though they're taller and weigh more than me

Hmmm, they would have to be almost straight up/down from natural waist then.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon