Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Journey to being Pear Shaped

Thumbs Up 

[/font]Hello Ladies!I got all the things I ordered that came in the mail so I might as well post my personal program!

I am a biological female whose goal is to become pear shaped,with a small waist and big butt and hips.My goal measurements are 34-25-43.This is the plan I will follow(unless things change).

If you have any tips or advice,do not hesitate to post it.Smile
A quick backstory:I'm 18 years old and I have a normal metabolism.I have always been a bit on the chunky side for my height.I have big thighs(you'll see later) and I don't really care about having big boobs.I have always admired pear shaped women and hope to be one myself one day Smile

My beggining stats:
5'2 1/2 and 160 lbs
Bust:37 inches
Cup Size:37C
Arms:11 1/4 inches
Waist:30
Hips(measured in the middle of butt):40 inches
Hips(underneath butt):41 inches
Thighs:25 1/2 inches

MY PLAN
~Herbs and Supplements~(might change)
Internally:
Hops Capsules(600 mg-1800 mg)and I will cycle it,taking 600 mg during my period and 1800 mg after my period for 15 days
Saw Palmetto
L-Tyrosine
Externally:
Hops Oil Infusion(Hops Powder,Emu Oil and a little bit of Fish Oil)

~Other~
Massage:I will massage my hips and butt using 100-300 circles a day with the Hops Infusion
Exercise:I will exercise 4-5 days a week,mostly cardio at the moment because I want to lose 30 lbs
Diet and Water:A mostly healthy diet with 46-72 oz of water a day

I will update every month or whenever I see progress.Smile

good luck

Update time!Now,I wasn't consistent this time,but still got growth to record.I didn't really exercise this month because I wanted to make sure first,that the combination would work and second,so I could see the growth.But,I will exercise this month and buy a waist trainer.I also changed a few things in my program.
Current stats:
Bust:37 inches(same)
Waist:29 inch(I lost an inch idk how)
Hips(measured in the middle of butt):40.5(Gained .5 inch)
Hips(underneath butt):41 inches(didn't change)
Thighs:25 1/2 inches(didn't change)

Things I dropped:
L-Tyrosine(I replaced it with Vitamin E, an anti-prolactin during some of luteal phase)
Saw Palmetto(Replaced with spearmint tea that I took during menstruation and White Peony for the rest of the cycle)

Did you see Jen Stelter's program? She did squats and other hip exercises to get a big butt. You can also check exrx.net for exercises specific to the Butt, Hips and thighs.

For weight gain it requires 1 heavy weight set, then wait a few days to a week until the next exercise. The more muscle you gain there, the more time you have to wait before the next exercise to overcome a plateau. The weight amount has to be increased too.

No,I havent seen Jen Stelter's program,but I will look into it and also check out the website you recommended. Smile

I guess its time for a update, eh? Tongue
Current stats:
Bust:36 1/2 inches(lost .5 inch)
Waist:27 inch(LOST 2 INCHES WOOH!)
Hips(measured in the middle of butt):41.5(Gained 1 inch)
Hips(underneath butt):41.5 inches(Gained .5 inch)
Thighs:25 1/2 inches(lost 1 inch and gained back)

Changes:
Added Maca and is following PrettyMama's maca program,increasing from 20 drops to 50(maximum) in 6 weeks and taking a break.
Added L-tyrosine back
Added White Peony and take 20-30 drops.
Added Spearmint Tea during Menstruation

New Plan:
Exercise 5x a week, focusing more on strength training/cardio combos.
Eat Healthy(I've done it and then fell off and still had growth)
Drink Spearmint tea during Menstruation
Take Hops and White peony during follicular phase
Take Maca,Vitamin E and L-tyrosine during all cycles

Update time!I ran out of all the herbs I took but even though I did,I did not have any growth this month.I also fell off slightly due to all of the birthday activities I had to attend.But its alright,this month I'm going to get back on it,I need to be fine by Spring Break!

Current stats:
Bust:37 inches(gained an inch Angry )
Waist:29(gained 2 inches back Angry )
Hips(measured in the middle of butt):41.5(same)
Hips(underneath butt):41.5(same)
Thighs:25 1/2(same)
Changes:
Replacing Hops with Fenugreek
Dropped Spearmint tea(couldn't stand the flavor after a while) and added in Pumpkin Seed Oil Capsules
Still take Maca,White Peony, L-tyrosine and Vitamin E
Will not cycle Herbs and will take a break during menstruation

New Plan:Exercise 5x a week(heavy weights for lower half,lightweights/bodyweight exercises for other half of body)
Purchase Waist Trainer
Take herbs until Menstuation,take a break and start up again
Healthier eating

Wow!Its been a while and can I say I actually have had a lot of improvement!I changed a few things in my program but I finally have gotten results!Although I'm not where I want to be,I'm proud of my progress!
So first, my stats as of now:
Bust:36C(lost booby but that's ok, I'm not too concerned about breast growth rn,I still have 2 inches off my bust to lose)
Waist:27(Major improvement!)
Hips:42.5 (biggest improvement!Im almost to my goal of 43)
Thighs:25 1/2(I'm proud my thighs are still the same)
And let me say, I haven't lost that much weight,maybe 10-15 lbs...it's true what they say about weight training changing your body composition)
I take Fenugreek Extract now(20-40 drops during Luteal phase)and externally with fish oil, I also take White Peony Extract(20-30 drops during Luteal phase)and Maca Extract(20-40 drops as well with no cycling besides taking a break during my period).I dropped L-Tyrosine and Vitamin E and now take a multivitamin.I still exercise 5x a week with 2 days upper body and two days lower body. I now carb cycle and I still waist train.

Also forgot to add that I also drink 64-72 oz of water, count my macros and I eat healthy 80% of the time.

Idk why it posted twice?Huh

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon