Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

tear-shaped cups

Information 

Does this kind of cup exist ? I've been thinking about it since I switched to contoured large noogleberry cups. It sucks the armpits and spread apart, which are a problem when you want to focus on the inner part for cleavage and don't want to make bigger that little ball of underarm fat.

So, I figured, what if the cup was shaped to avoid the armpits, and the inner parts were straight enough to stay close ? I'm also thinking about Karren's suggestion about a narrow base and a wider cup.

Since there are pretty ingenious people in here, maybe we could come up with a DIY solution, what do you think ?

I don't know of a cup that shape but wearing the wrongsize bra is one of the causes for this problem a tighter bandsize and bigger cup size in your bra could help with the armpit fat with fat transfer massage or even just swooping and scooping the fat into a correct size bra could prevent the fat in armpit.

(20-07-2014, 06:24 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  I don't know of a cup that shape but wearing the wrongsize bra is one of the causes for this problem a tighter bandsize and bigger cup size in your bra could help with the armpit fat with fat transfer massage or even just swooping and scooping the fat into a correct size bra could prevent the fat in armpit.

Fat transfer massage is a good idea for this!

I totally agree! They NEED to do this! I hate how the cup digs into the deco lymph glands near the armpit, its painful sometimes. We need a wider cup at the actual breast area.

(20-07-2014, 06:15 PM)onicemile Wrote:  
Does this kind of cup exist ? I've been thinking about it since I switched to contoured large noogleberry cups. It sucks the armpits and spread apart, which are a problem when you want to focus on the inner part for cleavage and don't want to make bigger that little ball of underarm fat.

So, I figured, what if the cup was shaped to avoid the armpits, and the inner parts were straight enough to stay close ? I'm also thinking about Karren's suggestion about a narrow base and a wider cup.

Since there are pretty ingenious people in here, maybe we could come up with a DIY solution, what do you think ?

(20-07-2014, 08:25 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  I totally agree! They NEED to do this! I hate how the cup digs into the deco lymph glands near the armpit, its painful sometimes. We need a wider cup at the actual breast area.

(20-07-2014, 06:15 PM)onicemile Wrote:  

I agree! my ribcage isn't big enough to get suction at the armpits, there's always a bit of room where my breast is not even though if i put them on one at a time my boobs are almost too big for the large size.

make one yourself! Buy a heat gun and take a Noogleberry cup and gently heat the plastic and reshape it to what you want......

(23-07-2014, 04:33 PM)Karren Wrote:  make one yourself! Buy a heat gun and take a Noogleberry cup and gently heat the plastic and reshape it to what you want......

Hey Karen,
I consider myself to be pretty mechanically inclined and resourceful to improvise when left with limited options but you amaze me. This suggestion is yet another example. Kudos! Smile

Thanks kari.... Engineers just can't stand to not make something better.... or at least different! lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon