Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Red Clove: Anyone experienced extreme fatigue/ somnolence?

2nd day of taking red clover, got up at a reasonable time after a reasonable sleep. took my tablet and got on with my day. started feeling more and more tired, dry mouth etc like when i take travel sickness tablets that knock me out - ate and drank loads but wasn't any better. the moment i got a moment to myself to read my eyelids were soooo heavy at 3pm (I'm healthy 20 year old!) that i had to take a siesta, and when i woke i felt even worse! Just wearing off now at 10pm. I mean, I've had a very busy week but was just wondering if Red Clover is known for this - if so I need to stop taking it as I'm looking after 3 little boys!

(24-06-2014, 08:59 PM)isobasic Wrote:  2nd day of taking red clover, got up at a reasonable time after a reasonable sleep. took my tablet and got on with my day. started feeling more and more tired, dry mouth etc like when i take travel sickness tablets that knock me out - ate and drank loads but wasn't any better. the moment i got a moment to myself to read my eyelids were soooo heavy at 3pm (I'm healthy 20 year old!) that i had to take a siesta, and when i woke i felt even worse! Just wearing off now at 10pm. I mean, I've had a very busy week but was just wondering if Red Clover is known for this - if so I need to stop taking it as I'm looking after 3 little boys!

OOPS, title is obvs meant to say 'Red Clover'

alright, red clover is crossed out of my list =P

(24-06-2014, 09:43 PM)FrenchBoobs Wrote:  alright, red clover is crossed out of my list =P

Well, I don't know for sure it is that! It might be the looking after 3 boys bit haha!

You can still edit the thread name, by editing the first post, where it says Post Subject.
If its not too late.

I used RC for several months before moving to PM, and don't think I noticed anything like that.

I don't think it is RC after all, seems I'm getting more used to the timetable here now :L I'll update if it gets worse when i up the dose, though...

I also have been taking red clover and I have been so extremely tired and groggy after taking it for a few days. I suspect red clover because it is the only thing I took those days . Anyways I will continue taking it and if the fatigue doesn't go away I will stop taking red clover.

(24-06-2014, 08:59 PM)Iwizzness Wrote:  2nd day of taking red clover, got up at a reasonable time after a reasonable sleep. took my tablet and got on with my day. started feeling more and more tired, dry mouth etc like when i take travel sickness tablets that knock me out - ate and drank loads but wasn't any better. the moment i got a moment to myself to read my eyelids were soooo heavy at 3pm (I'm healthy 20 year old!) that i had to take a siesta, and when i woke i felt even worse! Just wearing off now at 10pm. I mean, I've had a very busy week but was just wondering if Red Clover is known for this - if so I need to stop taking it as I'm looking after 3 little boys!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon