Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

DAY 2: Just started with Pueraria Mirifica wish me luck!

My monthly is here again, feeling big and tender...

Hi there!!

I'm so inspired by your growth and so happy for you! Do u mind if i ask what brand are you using? =))

(07-09-2014, 10:05 AM)roxbury Wrote:  Hi there!!

I'm so inspired by your growth and so happy for you! Do u mind if i ask what brand are you using? =))

Aww thanks girl! I use the brand called Ainterol, thanks for checking out my thread! Happy growing!

Hi bustybride!

Have u completely stopped PM?? Hows your growth so far? Does it stay?? Im thinking maybe my progress wont be as good as yours cause mine is really small to start off with. =(

Hey gals I am still alive! Does anyone miss me?

(24-10-2014, 10:35 PM)bustybride Wrote:  Hey gals I am still alive! Does anyone miss me?

Of course we do. How have you been?

How are you?

(05-08-2014, 05:19 AM)stella3 Wrote:  
(04-08-2014, 11:58 PM)bustybride Wrote:  Aww thanks Peggy, I'm pretty sure my body will want to stop here it just feels right, my boobs feel great and I feel healthy and happy. I will work on toning my midsection. I doubt the girls will grow anymore. Thanks for following my threads! :-)

Great progress my dear!! you are wonderful!

Do not worry busty, it is normal to have periods of low growth, it happens with all supplements, massage or specific foods. It happened to me in the third month of fenugreek tea to not have more growth. After another month has started to grow.
You now need targeted massage to increase blood circulation and lymph glands. Together they attract substances of the PM, the "more Milk" and let you do the girls grow even more and keep growing and swelling.
I can link you to some specific massages to the already large breasts (cup E +) such as ours.
I already use one of these lymphatic massage, and it works great to prevent the severity and maintain firm breasts and let them grow.

it continues this way! I'm sure you can even get a 50inch

Hey guys I'm new to this thread. I just wondered where these massage threads are???? Wink

I massage almost daily but want some more to do!! Please help!!!!

(22-11-2014, 11:38 AM)Carmenia1 Wrote:  
(05-08-2014, 05:19 AM)stella3 Wrote:  
(04-08-2014, 11:58 PM)bustybride Wrote:  Aww thanks Peggy, I'm pretty sure my body will want to stop here it just feels right, my boobs feel great and I feel healthy and happy. I will work on toning my midsection. I doubt the girls will grow anymore. Thanks for following my threads! :-)

Great progress my dear!! you are wonderful!

Do not worry busty, it is normal to have periods of low growth, it happens with all supplements, massage or specific foods. It happened to me in the third month of fenugreek tea to not have more growth. After another month has started to grow.
You now need targeted massage to increase blood circulation and lymph glands. Together they attract substances of the PM, the "more Milk" and let you do the girls grow even more and keep growing and swelling.
I can link you to some specific massages to the already large breasts (cup E +) such as ours.
I already use one of these lymphatic massage, and it works great to prevent the severity and maintain firm breasts and let them grow.

it continues this way! I'm sure you can even get a 50inch

Hey guys I'm new to this thread. I just wondered where these massage threads are???? Wink

I massage almost daily but want some more to do!! Please help!!!!

http://www.breastnexus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10

Thanks

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon