Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Want a bigger butt?! HOP OIL.

But your booty is nice, don't get me wrong! Smile

I have some hops extract here and will make a cream from it and then apply it to my butt. I do squats since 3 months or so, it made my butt bigger but I need to lift it. Started doing lunges, but I only get bigger thighs but I want a rounder butt. Sad

(28-06-2014, 04:31 PM)peggy Wrote:  Well the angle is totally different so its difficult to compare the pics.

Trust me, my butt is much fuller, even if the pics are from different angles Wink

your butt looks great... BUTT (lol) i do agree different angles dont help.

And can you please tell me how much hops you use and how much oil? Also wondering what will happen once you stop does it go away or not. I guess its not something i would like to do for the rest of my life.

Wow big difference, the angles are different but you look huge in the second picture. What are you measurements?

(28-06-2014, 09:32 PM)khaleesi Wrote:  your butt looks great... BUTT (lol) i do agree different angles dont help.

And can you please tell me how much hops you use and how much oil? Also wondering what will happen once you stop does it go away or not. I guess its not something i would like to do for the rest of my life.

i guess i'll have to apply the infusion/oil... at least 2 times a week, to mantain the results... Huh don't want to stop now, i'm too scared it will go away. i used 200 gr of hopes and 350 ml of oil.

so i took this photo yesterday, but didn't have time to post it. different angle, if anyone is interested

i realize it's still a small butt Big Grin compared to what other ppl want to achieve, but it's not that bad as it was my whole life. i plan to use hops for a loooong time, to mantain the result and especially because i have high testosterone. (i'm also doing squats+mini stair stepper, 3 cups of spearmint tea a day, and licorice root tea).

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(28-06-2014, 04:35 PM)peggy Wrote:  But your booty is nice, don't get me wrong! Smile

I have some hops extract here and will make a cream from it and then apply it to my butt. I do squats since 3 months or so, it made my butt bigger but I need to lift it. Started doing lunges, but I only get bigger thighs but I want a rounder butt. Sad

try a mini stair stepper, it will make ur booty rounder Big Grin

(29-06-2014, 04:21 AM)Diannette Wrote:  
(28-06-2014, 09:32 PM)khaleesi Wrote:  your butt looks great... BUTT (lol) i do agree different angles dont help.

i guess i'll have to apply the infusion/oil... at least 2 times a week, to mantain the results... Huh don't want to stop now, i'm too scared it will go away. i used 200 gr of hopes and 350 ml of oil.

Thankyou Smile you could try taking measurements every week to check its still there? if it just retains water i would think it would go if you stopped Sad but if you dont want it to get bigger than once or twice a week should be ok? I think i will wait until you know what its like long term Smile I may go back to trying flaxseed oil on my ass again i just got out of the habbit of doing it after a week. Best of luck with your butt it does look brilliant!

Thank u, Khaleesi Big Grin

Your booty is cute, round and sexy. Smile

I hope to have hips and a booty like Laura Dore someday. Shy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon